Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 11/06/2023 at 10:35 PM, sk_lp_him said:

:platinum: #171 - Destroy All Humans!

1Lb71f05.png

Furon Perfection
Obtain all trophies

Great main campaign, but the challenges are ass, especially the races and abductions. The humor is very fun, something we don't see very often these days with sterile pc writing.

Ahh dude, this is like one of only two games where I haven’t got the plat because I just couldn’t do it. It’s a rare thing. Most of the time i don’t get the plat because a game wants me to replay it and I just don’t want to or it’s too grindy for too long so I just walk away. But this game I didn’t get the plat because I was so god awful at the challenge where you had to pick up bits of beach furniture and alike. That one challenge broke the plat for me. I’ve never felt so woefully short of skill as I did for that particular challenge or minigame or whatever the hell it was. Bad memories lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ahh dude, this is like one of only two games where I haven’t got the plat because I just couldn’t do it. It’s a rare thing. Most of the time i don’t get the plat because a game wants me to replay it and I just don’t want to or it’s too grindy for too long so I just walk away. But this game I didn’t get the plat because I was so god awful at the challenge where you had to pick up bits of beach furniture and alike. That one challenge broke the plat for me. I’ve never felt so woefully short of skill as I did for that particular challenge or minigame or whatever the hell it was. Bad memories lol

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. There's as much skill involved as well as luck with getting a good cars spawn in that particular challenge.

36 minutes ago, sk_lp_him said:

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. There's as much skill involved as well as luck with getting a good cars spawn in that particular challenge.

Lol, kind words and appreciate the encouragement but it was quite a while ago that I played this now and I’ve long since sold the game. All I can remember is that I wasn’t even close to whatever the target was in that minigame. Nowhere near it. Whatever my fingers had to do in that to grab the items and get them in something (memory hazy, can’t quite remember exactly what the task was) they just didn’t seem to have the capability of pressing right buttons at right time. I was miles off dude. It was sobering lol

• Like 1