Most Recent Platinum

Muff

5 hours ago, ClankToThePast said:

spacer.png

:platinum: # 82

Rarity - 5.91%

One of my favorite overall games of the PS4 era, Tearaway Unfolded is a fantastic platformer from Media Molecule; the creators of Little Big Planet.

A lot of players prefer the original Vita version, but I've always found the mechanics of this version better and more reliable/responsive. Either way, though, you can't go wrong.

Just don't let the Misplaced Gopher get you down...

Nice job . The gopher is pain in the ass . Great game tho. Loved the paper craft visual style of this game .

• Like 1

FIFA 15 Ps Vita 

Due to the trophy list being completely Offline this nearly 10 year old Ea game is still obtainable. I dont play much FIFA but game is enjoyable and runs well on Vita later on into progress through seasons I did start to run into few crashes, apart from that only other issue was not having my favourite team Hibernian - Scotland but that's due to us not being in top flight of league that year no FIFA fault LOL. I would highly recommended this FIFA due to no online and play at difficulty you enjoy.

I am also writing my first PSNP Platinum guide on game, hopefully can get it published. 

• Like 4

:platinum: #3 Arcadian Atlas

Crowning of a new ruler

spacer.png

Difficulty 2/10

Enjoyment 6/10

I become the 6th person on this site to get the platinum on the PS5 version. I was also the 6th person to get the 1000/1000 GS on True Achievements, so i thought that was neat. This only has 35 players with the PS4 version having 7, makes me wonder what the least played game registered on this site is. 

Anyway as for the game itself its a fairly mid tactics RPG. It's not terrible by any stretch, but its basically like my first tactics rpg. Pretty short and easy too. I played on default difficulty but there is a story difficulty. You can get the plat in 15 hours, probably 10 if you play story and skip cutscenes, though the games story is decent. Be careful though I found out the hardway there a handful of otherwise unmissable trophies that you will miss if you skip the cutscene for it. But there's only a few of those. 

• Like 4

On 4/5/2024 at 7:18 PM, Maddilyn_Mars said:

L9fb0e7.png :platinum:#780

Lf8b383.png :platinum:#781

L4c19a1.png :platinum:#782

L1c6c7e.png 

Finished the Trilogy+LE list last night!  ONe of my favorite series of all time!

Congrats :)

On 4/6/2024 at 4:23 AM, Dantes_994 said:

ASTRO'S PLAYROOM

Ldaaa68.png

You've Only Done Everything
Found all trophies in ASTRO's PLAYROOM. See you in our next adventure!

1Lc8e66a.png

FUN: 10/10

DIFFICULTY: 2/10

PLAT NO.33

CUTENESS: 99/10

Don't know why it took me almost 2 years to give this a go! 

It's just such a blast to play, from start to finish, with adorable depictions of Sony icons we've grew up with, a blast of a sound track and in all such a positive and fun experience. 

Though anything that isn't an open world game is a breath of fresh air to me, this one is really special.

And it was free! 

Would love a sequel in the future!

Congrats :) It was an excellent game.

On 4/7/2024 at 8:42 PM, PooPooBlast said:

#195 TEKKEN 8

1Lbdf95d.png

Welcome to the KING OF IRON FISTER TOURNAMENT 8- PAUL PENIS

3SFkeSG.jpeg

Tekken will always be this game that I have fond memories of. I started with the franchise all the way back in Tekken 4 on the PS2 and have played every tekken game since then. I dabbled with a bunch of characters here and there but nobody else stuck with me the most other than the all sexy hunk of an American with the spiky blond hair, Paul pheonix. 

Now as for Tekken 8, I really enjoyed the game. It comes with an arcade quest mode which eases newcomers into the game. I really applaud the dev team for finally including something like this as I can imagine how daunting it must be for new players. The game also comes with arcade mode, character episode mode where you learn more about the character's backgrounds and finally the story mode. The latter follows the mainline story of the Mishima family hating each other and tossing one another over a cliff. You know.. the usual :D. I know a lot of people said the story was quite an upgrade over previous games but it was alright for me. Predictable/has that anime trope of BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. 

Anywhoo, I think put around close to 100 hours in this game and I'm ready to move on until the next major big patch drops in. Tekken 6 was my first plat, Tekken 7 was my 100th (with about 450 hrs of gaming time). I almost made this my 200th plat but I decided that it'll be far off before I get there so I just popped it now. 

With that said, onto the next game which hopefully won't require my armpits to be soaking after a gaming session in online mode xD.

Nice :)

On 4/7/2024 at 8:53 PM, tommeyliang said:

L76c9e2.png

40-platinum.png #69 (nice~!) & #70: Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key (PS4/PS5)

Earned my 69th and 70th platinum trophies. The end of a fantastic trilogy in the Atelier series. I have only played the Atelier Sophie and Atelier Ryza games, and Ryza is definitely my favorite of the two. The dev team of Gust really wanted to finish strong as you can use 11 playable characters (which is the most for Atelier Ryza), along with even improved gameplay. There are four overworld maps including Kurken and Cleria. Loved the ease of duplicating and rebuilding in order to get as many SP and gems as I could. I had waited a year to play this due to there not being a trophy guide. I had to read some threads on PSNP, GFAQs, Reddit and some YouTube videos to truly get some of the more obscure trophies. Ultimately it was quite the treat, and I had a blast.

Overall: 8.5/10

Awesome :)

On 4/8/2024 at 11:52 PM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

spacer.png

:platinum: 253 - Metal Gear Solid (PS5)

I had owned this game as a young kid for ps1, so I’ve always had lots of nostalgia and fond memories of it.

Playing through it now though I quickly realized that my entire lives recollection of this game was only from the opening section LOL as after the first half hour or so I didn’t remember a thing. Funny how nostalgia works sometimes, about 30 minutes of gameplay had somehow given me 25 years of nostalgia and good memories.

spacer.png

However playing it now for the first time in its entirety (twice) I have to say it still holds up really well, I love the humour and gameplay and it’s truly a testament as to why Kojima is so beloved. 

I truly enjoyed the main game, but what I didn’t enjoy however were the VR missions. Having to complete every one of the 300 VR missions for a single trophy was horribly boring and tedious. I could only manage to play a few every day and because of that this platinum took me about 6 weeks to complete.

spacer.png

I am glad I stuck it through to the end though, as I have always loved this game and always wished it was available with trophies so, it’s one I will always look back on proudly on my trophy list.

This is definitely one that I wish had a save transfer or auto pop option though, as I don’t believe I will ever bring myself to do those 300 VR missions again.

spacer.png

~ Can’t wait for Death Stranding 2 ~

Very Nice. I also can't wait for Death Stranding 2 :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, whodeygamer said:

spacer.png#76: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

spacer.png

I was originally going to wait to post this until after I beat Sly 2 and put them in the same post, but I’m just not having fun with it. I’ll eventually beat it, but I feel like taking care of trophies in some other games at the moment, and that includes at least 1 other platinum. Sly 1 > Sly 2.

spacer.png

Nice :)