Most Recent Platinum

Muff

6 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I couldn't make it, at least so early, so I took a couple of weeks of break from the game to recover. Two days ago I returned to it and, for a third (!!) time, I started my playthrough once again. And once again, I hated every second of it.

I'm hoping this is an April Fool's post because this game is a top ten for me. :giggle:

1 minute ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Oh, I wish I was joking :(

Ouch. I personally loved Hellblade, even going as far as writing the (now outdated) trophy guide during launch. I'm pretty sure this game was also the reason why I created a NA alt account in the first instance, just so I could stack it twice.

Bummer to hear you didn't enjoy it nearly as much, but at least it's done for you now and you don't need to think about it anymore. Personally, if a game was bothering me as much as you colourfully described, I wouldn't have thought twice about dropping it. Far too many great games out there to enjoy, that it's almost a crime to be spending time on one you don't enjoy - but that's just me.

Praying to the Xbox gods that the sequel makes a comeback on PlayStation eventually!

• Like 3