Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L3734ec.png

#40 - Grand Theft Auto V PS4. 

Platinumed this for the second time, thoroughly enjoyed once again, as it's clearly my favourite game. Mini milestone too as it's number 40.

1L0d6b66.png

Legendary 

Win all trophies in the game! 27th Apr 2015

6:12:15 AM 1,779

ACHIEVERS 7.21%

VERY RARE 40-platinum.png

If it wasn't for the challenges I would have probably picked up the PS4 version already and plated it over again because the single player portion of the game is excelent and one of the best platformers available for playstation.

Challenges ruined the game in my opinion. Boring, repetitive and pointless grind. I really hope not to see this kind of trophy in the next Rayman game.

Wooo hoo the grind is finally over dood!!! :highfive: Now time to go for the triple stack!! :dance:xD

• Like 1

1L0d6b66.png

Legendary 

Win all trophies in the game! 27th Apr 2015

6:12:15 AM 1,779

ACHIEVERS 7.21%

VERY RARE 40-platinum.png

If it wasn't for the challenges I would have probably picked up the PS4 version already and plated it over again because the single player portion of the game is excelent and one of the best platformers available for playstation.

Challenges ruined the game in my opinion. Boring, repetitive and pointless grind. I really hope not to see this kind of trophy in the next Rayman game.

Congrats on finishing the challenges and getting the plat. I felt the same way about the challenges. Although, I wouldn't go as far as saying they ruined the game. At times I enjoyed doing them each day but it reached a point where they were just a grind and lacked variety. Fortunately the SP was excellent as you said. One of my favorite platformers in a while.

• Like 1

Congrats on finishing the challenges and getting the plat. I felt the same way about the challenges. Although, I wouldn't go as far as saying they ruined the game. At times I enjoyed doing them each day but it reached a point where they were just a grind and lacked variety. Fortunately the SP was excellent as you said. One of my favorite platformers in a while.

Thanks!

Yeah... challenges were fine for the first weeks but after a while it starts to get old with the lack of variety... No way I'm touching the PS4 or Vita version like I did with Origins... I had enough with the challenges.