Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#47 Platinum

Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov's Revenge

1L469916.png

Fun: 6/10

Difficulty: 6/10

This game would have been a lot more fun without the difficulty spike in Chapters 6 & 7. Without those the difficulty would be two lower and the fun would be two higher. However, it is a unique and fun game that should certainly be checked out just for what it is.

• Like 2

#236, #237 and #238 are as follows. #236 was Nubla on Playstation 4. I already achieved the platinum before when I downloaded it from the U.K, store but it has recently become available in NA, so of course I had to download it. #237 was Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink. This was just your average point and click, puzzle type game that kind of reminded me of Torin's passage for some reason (Old School computer game if you don't know what that is). And for #238 Dead Synchronicity. Out of all these games, the only one I would actually recommend was Dead Synchronicity which was actually a pretty solid story overall. The other two I only played for boosting my gamer score and didn't really get too much enjoyment from them. But Dead Synchronicity was actually enjoyable to play and was an easy platinum.

:platinum: #183 - Lara Croft GO (PS4)

1Lf116e4.png

A fun and easy game, it's easier than Hitman GO, since you can play through the game with hints enabled, although I prefer Hitman GO. Now, let's wait for the Deus Ex GO, Just Cause GO, Thief GO and Life is Strange GO (this one I really want to see).

• Like 3

15 hours ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

#236, #237 and #238 are as follows. #236 was Nubla on Playstation 4. I already achieved the platinum before when I downloaded it from the U.K, store but it has recently become available in NA, so of course I had to download it. #237 was Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink. This was just your average point and click, puzzle type game that kind of reminded me of Torin's passage for some reason (Old School computer game if you don't know what that is). And for #238 Dead Synchronicity. Out of all these games, the only one I would actually recommend was Dead Synchronicity which was actually a pretty solid story overall. The other two I only played for boosting my gamer score and didn't really get too much enjoyment from them. But Dead Synchronicity was actually enjoyable to play and was an easy platinum.

Do you mean #226, #227 and #228? Congrats anyway :D.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, straysheep87 said:

:platinum: #183 - Lara Croft GO (PS4)

1Lf116e4.png

A fun and easy game, it's easier than Hitman GO, since you can play through the game with hints enabled, although I prefer Hitman GO. Now, let's wait for the Deus Ex GO, Just Cause GO, Thief GO and Life is Strange GO (this one I really want to see).

Nathan Drake Go.

• Like 1