Most Recent Platinum

Muff

plat #149 Heavy Fire Afghanistan 

completed in 1 day and 18 hours

platinum rarity 49.04% uncommon

done this plat no problem, its a good game did take some getting used to the controls for an hour or so. next game to play will be one piece pirate warriors (skipping the indie for now).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, poopooblast said:

#57 - Dying light

1L76d3e0.png

What happens when a zombie game that's bland gets parkour implemented into it? This amazing game is born. Seriously, I hated dead island but this is so much better. The story felt really boring at first but picked up nicely. Same with the gameplay. You're practically useless in the beginning but post game, you just feel badass. Sidequests were surprisingly unique for most of them which is unusual for a zombie game as they usually come off as uninspired. I liked the soundtrack which is very well fitting imo. I read up on it and apparently the creator wanted a 70/ 80s feel horror feel to it which was a nice info to know.  I'm going to go for dlc so 100% here I come! Can't wait to do the parkour challenges. Should be fun!

Oh yeah, im sorry to also inform you the Parkour Challenges, like the traps from the base game, also do not return in the DLC. It may seem like a disappointment (especially to your platforming/parkour loving self), but it's like justified. Theres a new core feature added via the DLC, which the new world will compliment heavily, and the missions in this new world focuses on that feature. It's respectively just as fun as the parkouring, especially given the balanced difficulty, which imo difficulty is important via the fun factor.

(Still my favorite now gen game.)

1 hour ago, Mar said:

Oh yeah, im sorry to also inform you the Parkour Challenges, like the traps from the base game, also do not return in the DLC. It may seem like a disappointment (especially to your platforming/parkour loving self), but it's like justified. Theres a new core feature added via the DLC, which the new world will compliment heavily, and the missions in this new world focuses on that feature. It's respectively just as fun as the parkouring, especially given the balanced difficulty, which imo difficulty is important via the fun factor.

(Still my favorite now gen game.)

What do u mean? The parkour fever challenges are free and I was able to do some yesterday. Lol am i missing something?