Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, Saruto941 said:

Platinum #72 Teslagrad [PS3/PS4/Vita] - Full Completion

I will say this getting that 30th scroll was pain in the butt. Took 2 hours of trying, but I manage to finally get it!
1L47879f.png

You mean the 'Protective Father' scroll? The one where you have to go up avoiding the electric barriers while you have the scroll moving upwards as well?

Big fucking pain in the ass that was. I screwed up twice which meant going DOWNWARDS to the bottom where you first see the scroll, avoiding barriers once again. The game decided to put a checkpoint up there even if you didn't get the scroll. What joy that was. 

Got to love difficulty spikes in games. That being said can't be anymore difficult than that My Blaster Runs Really Hot minigame in Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time.

• Like 4

On 1/30/2017 at 10:12 PM, brokenteethxx said:

I've been busy since October!

:platinum: # 51 Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain
1L590838.png
LEGEND
I FINALLY got this one, such a grind but totally worth it as the MGS series is one of my favorites of all time!
(Snake Eater, Phantom Pain, and Bloodborne are my pride and joy platinum's! Going for Peace Walker and MGS 2 soon)

:platinum:#50 Tom Clancy's The Division
1L9fe468.png
PLATINUM AGENT

50th
milestone according to PSNprofiles, super stoked :D

:platinum:#49 Reality Fighters
1Led2cad.png

BEAT REALITY FIGHTERS

This platinum was 5 years in the making! Thanks to this site I finally found people to help, appreciate it!!

:platinum:#48  Batman Telltale
1Lf30d30.png
I'M BATMAN

Easy platinum but a fantastic game - Like all telltales!

:platinum:#47 Watch Dogs 2

1Ld84aa2.png
GRADUATION DAY

Super fun game and better than the first!

:platinum:#46 Dishonored 2

1L6f1b67.png

DUNWALL DAYS AND KARNACA NIGHTS

Great game! Almost identical to the first with more polish and features, I enjoy vertical stealth play/exploration games despite my OCD to check every corner -_-

:platinum:#45 Tales from the Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png
WE HAD FUN, DIDN'T WE?

I feel like the platinum name was mocking me, haha definitely not the best Telltale game, but decent regardless! :P

:platinum:#44 Final Fantasy XV

1L698b77.png

THE WORLD WANDERER

Straight up amazing game, enjoyed my self the whole way through! Can't wait for the DLC!!

:platinum:#43 Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

1Lea1bbc.png
THE OLD BLOOD MASTER

Old, but a good one! Some of the challenges were annoying but completed them in time! Fun modern shoot em' up

:platinum:#42 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

1L61febd.png
ONE LAST TIME

This one speaks for itself. Another one of my favorites! This one was exceptionally special!
(I went to PSX with some buddies and had the director of Uncharted 4, The Last of Us, and the voice of Sam sign my copy of Uncharted 4)
:D

:platinum:#41 Life is Strange
1Lc10369.png
WHAT IF?
(Life is definitely Strange, so much so that the platinum trophy won't load!)

:platinum:#40 Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

1Lb1d6ab.png
MASTER ASSASSIN

Another one of my favorite series! Great brutal game that was refreshing from the last entry!

:platinum:#39 Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

1Lb939c6.png
PERFECT SLEUTH

Now THIS one has that ONE trophy that is super annoying. 500 medals needed... and those damn Gacha Machines. You have been warned. Nostalgic overload, you also have been warned!

(I need a drink)
//END.

Lucky. To get Troy Baker or Nolan North's autograph would be insane. Even Tara Strong's or Tom Kenny's!

2 hours ago, playdemos1 said:

#91 - Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

1L47212f.png

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Hummm this was my second Lego game on Vita, I am pretty disappointed with this tittle compared to the other one that was LotR, even more I have Harry Potter 5-7 years to play yet but I expect some game just like this Batman... boring... we will see...

About the game itself, first things first, the cutscenes are the most frustrating thing ever, the cutscenes are completely a huge pile of SH*T! There! I said it! The game itself is not bad but focus in very repetitive characters, very predictable ones... when the game have lots of characters... the best aspect is that the game is fluid, there's no major bugs but sometimes I found myself without exactly knowing what needed to be done but that's because I also played the game just a few hours each week, took me 3 weeks xD

About the trophies, are easy enough... some of them are just boring, at the least we can track the collectibles of each level... that's what take more time after all...

So far this year counts 5 Plats :D:D:D

Trust me, Lego Batman 3 (on PS3/PS4) is worse

• Like 3