4 - Resident Evil 1

5 - Resident Evil 5

6 - Resident Evil 2

7 - Resident Evil umbrella corps

8 - Resident Evil 4

9 - Resident Evil rev 2

10- Resident Evil 6

In Order, hmm:

• Resident Evil 2 - I grew up on this, nostalgia aside, I loved the atmosphere and puzzles and it wasn't broken up into 'levels'.
  • Resident Evil 1 - This is what games are missing today, the shit your pants factor, haha.
  • Resident Evil 3 - Very Hand-in-hand with 2, but 2, maybe it's the nostalgia but this is JUST behind. Though, Nemesis, the boss, always made me jump like a bitch.
  • Resident Evil 6 - I love the whole, physical aspect, as a Man this makes you feel awesome. 
  • Resident Evil 5 - Granted, low on the list, but none the less I still love it! The Co-Op aspect made me fall in love with it. Granted I HATE the can't Move + Shoot. Shiva is a dumb AI too.

• 3 weeks later...

Resident Evil 2 - taking all the glorious horror and survival elements from the first game and putting you more 'on the run' as opposed to being in one big location. Best of all, there's two campaigns in the game!

Resident Evil REmake - horror survival's creme of the crop! Puzzles that put your brain to work in an environment that you never truly feel safe in.

Resident Evil 4 - the gameplay mechanics are solid. the level design and pacing is smooth, and the overall game keeps you on your toes.

Resident Evil 3 - take 2 and insert the king of monsters as your constant threat! was very well done in every way, but my personal preference was 2.

Resident Evil 5 - it takes the core mechanics of 4 to modernize them a little bit, for better or worse. it's not as good as 4, but the overall narrative is pretty nice

Resident Evil 0 - takes everything from RE1 and gives you a partner! it's not as great as 1 or 2, but it's still a very relevant part of the series

Resident Evil: Code Veronica: just didn't charm me like it has everyone else, it seems. but it wasn't a bad game.

Resident Evil Revelations - felt like a half-assed spinoff of RE5, but it has its 'horrifying' charms

Resident Evil 6 - everything that is wrong with the gaming industry these days infects this would-be blockbuster hit. it doesn't feel like a Resident Evil title, nor does it look like one most of the time. its narrative isn't bad, but the magic that makes you keep coming back isn't there, and replaced by cheap gimmicks and streamlined mechanics

have not played Revelations 2 yet, but I may update this post after I have!

Edited by SoulxVanguard

• 2 months later...

1.resident evil remake: very challenging and sometimes frustrating payout is awesome though still going for the plat

2.resident evil 6: one of the best games in the franchise has the best mercenaries most innovative controls to date and the game is a challenge without skills or infinite ammo. love the story, still don't think it deserves the hate

3.resident evil revelations 2 good game enemy design is very weak and same models are used over and over

4.resident evil 0

5.resident evil 5

never played 2,3,4,CV,operation raccoon city I plan to play these in the future but from what ive seen I think I know where they would fit on my list

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've played since the ps1 days and think they're great. Remake is next on my list to play, with 6 coming up too. Not played revelations, any good?

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Resident Evil

3. Resident Evil 4

4. Resident Evil 3

5. Resident Evil 5

6. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

• 2 months later...

My list with the best resident evil games would be as follows:

1. Resident Evil 3 

2. Resident Evil 2

3. Resident Evil Remake

4. Resident Evil 0

5. Resident Evil 1/original

6. Resident Evil 4

7. Resident Evil 5

8. Resident Evil Code Veronica

9. Resident Evil Revelations

10. Resident Evil Revelations 2

11. Resident Evil 6

Those are the ones I have played and I definetely hope to place RE7 somewhere high in the list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1. Resident Evil 2

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Resident Evil

4. Resident Evil 6

5. Resident Evil 3

6. Resident Evil 5

RE3 doesn't get better position because that's my least played RE and I don't have many memories from it. I'm still sure it was better than RE5. 

• 3 months later...

1. Resident Evil 4 - the first one I ever played. Perfect in every way.

2. Resident Evil Revelations 2 - I put so much time into this and couldn't get enough of it. Cool new characters, old ones getting more attention, good story, and it has much replayability.

3. Resident Evil 5 - interesting Setting, first time you play with a partner, what made it unique. Continued the tale from the first titles, which was also important.

4. Resident Evil 7 - sadly more of a standalone, than a real continuation of the storyline, without the popular gals and guys (except the Cameo at the end), but nonetheless one of the best horror games in the last years.

5. Resident Evil Revelations - went back to a more classical kind of way after RE5 and brought along new stuff, like the Genesis scan device.

6. Resident Evil 6 - lots of content, lots of characters, I don't know why it is so low on my list.

7. & 8. Resident Evil 1 & 0 - I didn't like the controls and the camera angles. That's the main reason why they aren't on a better position. Other than that, they're great games. Still waiting for Rebecca Chambers to make a Comeback some day.

9. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles - for a Wii game, the graphics were amazing, especially the cutscenes. Plus, thanks to this I know what RE2 and Code: Veronica are all about, cause I never played them, or RE3 for that matter.

Can't say much about Operation Racoon City, Umbrella Chronicles, Umbrella Corps.

1. Resident Evil 2 - loved to kick mr X ass at leon B 

2. Resident Evil 1 - da hunters gave me nightmares back when i was a kid Xd.

3. Resident Evil 3/ last escape - nemesis grind like a boss

4. Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2 it was fun u were poisoned with a virus the whole time.

5. Resident Evil 5 good coop sessions i had with my cousin

6.Resident Evil 6 loved to play as leon like a boss

• Like 1

So to start I have played and finished these: RE Original, RE2, RE3, RE4, RE5, RE Remake, RE Zero, RE Code Veronica

1. Resident Evil Remake - If you ask me, this is almost a perfect game, excellent remake holds true to the original vision and improves on it in almost every way.

2. Resident Evil 2 - I hope the remaster does it justice, RE2 would be my number 1 if it was not so dated by todays standards. Going back to play it is hard still a masterpiece

3. Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis was a neat idea, especially if you played on hard you could not fight him you had to run

3. Resident Evil Zero - I remember this being decent to be honest I have not played it since the gamecube I have it on PS4 just not got around to playing it

4. Resident Evil - The original really does not hold up well anymore compared to the Remake. Hard to go back to.

5. Resident Evil Code Veronica - Steve was annoying, the last "Classic" style RE game. Have not played it since release remember it being decent

6. Resident Evil 4 - I know this game is loved by all but for me it's more like RE5 than most people care to admit. Alot of combat, open areas, enemies drop ammo, cash system with upgrades that make no sense. I hate it when games let you upgrade weapons to hold 37 ammo in a pistol or some other ballshit, that's not a thing! In my opinion the series lost alot of it's identity with this entry RE5 was just another evolution on this.

7. Resident Evil 5 - To be honest in it's own right it is a fun game, but god damn, I know Resident Evil is stupid but I can never forget Chris punching boulders. There's no horror left at all by this point either.

• Like 2

1.Resident Evil 2

2.Resident Evil 1

3.Resident Evil 3

4;Resident Evil Zero

5.Resident Evil Outbreak 1&2

6.Resident Evil 4

7.Resident Evil Code Veronica

8.Resident Evil 5

9.Resident Evil Revelations 2

10.Residen Tevil Revelations

11:Resident Evil Dead Aim

12.Resident Evil Chronicles

13.Resident Evil operation Racoon City

14.Resident Evil 6

15.Umbrella Corps

• Like 1

Resident evil 1/Remake - first that i played 21 years ago and most memorable. Fav characters and story.

Resident evil Outbreak file1 and 2 - old school Rezi online with other people? what's better than that? only Re1 :D

Resident Evil 2 - Hunk, Leon, Claire, Ada, cool characters,multiple scenarios, great replay value.

Re: Code Veronica X - True Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 3 - Resident Evil spin-off, but it has Nemesis YAY!

Resident Evil 0 - Rebecca's backstory/prelude for re1, Billy is meh. 

Umbrella chronicles - Wesker's backstory/report and filler of (plot) holes.

Resident Evil 4 - Non old school favorite, duh

Darkside chronicles - Kinda of Re2 remake, Krauzer backstory

Resident Evil 5 - Just like it because of the awesomeness that Wesker represents. Global saturation or something... oh and it has one of the best Mercenaries mode, with plenty of new and old characters.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 - Has Hunk in mercenaries... Hunk shoud have played some main role in that one but the idea was scrapped.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - You get to play as Barry after 20 or so years...

Resident Evil 6 - Garbage

Edited by Ptirle