What's your gamerscore? (Xbox 360, Xbone)

aZombieDictator

54-55k. First XBOX 360 co-existed alongside PS3  but when i started to really get into PS3 gaming and when Microsoft stop bringing anything other than Gears and Halo games to the system i abandoned it. I definitely didn't regret that choice and was choice that was really validated after the whole XBONE fiasco.

The only thing i'm missing out is the up coming rare collection.  

Gamerscore? Well, 2,100g That's right, MLG over here!

They took away my main ability to get gamerscore too xD they shut down games for windows live. I don't have an xbox. I've borrowed my brothers and played on a friends. But PC was the way I would have gotten points. Meh, not that bothered xD

venocide%20ems.png

People have asked me what EMS stands for. It's stands for Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, because Naruto's awesome, and Venocide was taken. 

I stopped achievement hunting in March 2013, my goal was to achieve 100,000 gamer score but I decided to switch to PlayStation because the 360 was lacking JRPG's and PlayStation had hundreds of them. I could've done both, achievement and trophy hunt but I wanted to focus on only one console. I have some embarrassing games on my 360 games list like Avatar The Last Airbender, the easiest 1000 gamerscore you'll ever achieve, it can be done in about 2mins. 

I was going to get an Xbox 360 for myself for Christmas about 5 years ago but then I got Gran Turismo 5 which filled up my hard drive on my PS3 so I got a new hard drive instead. I wonder what my life and gamerscore would have been like if I ended up getting an Xbox.....

I don't want to turn on my 360 to check, but it's somewhere around 7K. The only achievements I get now are co-op ones. The only reason I touch the 360 is to play with my brother and sister, and I get achievements as I'm signed in as player 2. All my latest ones are from Terreria.

I don't understand some users here any more, no one was asking about your console preferences, we wanted to know what was your gamer-score. Why do people feel they need to bring other consoles into this conversation? 

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 1

I recently got an Xbox 360 and I'm planning to get most of the exclusives. I can Say the BEST RPG I've played was on the Xbox 360 and it was Fable II.

Fable III is not as good but still its worth buying.

Right Now My score is really low and my Gamer Tag is EdwardFox1986.

I love my Xbox 360 but PS3 is the best console in my opinion and I love it even more.

The exclusives I got so Far were Fable 1 and 2; Gears of War 1 and 2; Halo 3 and Reach and Halo anniversary. That's All Folks :)

I don't understand some users here any more, no one was asking about your console preferences, we wanted to know what was your gamer-score. Why do people feel they need to bring other consoles into this conversation? 

Old Habits die hard as old topics do :P

Edited by Edward_FOX_86

I recently got an Xbox 360 and I'm planning to get most of the exclusives. I can Say the BEST RPG I've played was on the Xbox 360 and it was Fable II.

I honestly thought you were leading up to say Lost Odyssey.. but nope, Fable II.. that's a new one for me. xD  But yea, it wasn't a bad game, story was major boring though.. only fun thing about it was the side quests and end game.

• Like 1