Platinum or 100% which is more important to you?

Hocking_1988

Platinums. Not having 100% because of DLC doesn't bother me because don't intend to pay more for games that I didn't enjoy that much. Hell, so far I've only paid for extra songs in PDF and 0.99 for Neptunia and those didn't even come with trophies.

I'd buy the DLC for Gravity Rush if it weren't as expensive as the frickin game tho. That and I didn't back up the save when I deleted it. :/

Edited by Xhillia

Platinums for me. Sometimes the DLC be completely different gameplay than the core game will focus on certain gaming elements in the core game that I just didn't enjoy (I'm looking at you Arkham Knight Batmobile challenges) so when a DLC comes out for just that I have absolutely no desire to get trophies for it. 

Platinum is more important for me. Not all 100% to me are true 100%'s. (discussion for another day I suppose)

Some DLC's are just plain stupid as they can just be some BS multiplayer addition that has no actual relation to the game. 

Examples:

Uncharted 2 and 3. Ridiculous DLC. 

Assassin's Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington Episodes 1-3. Good. The MP pack? Dumb AF.

Dragon Age: All good DLC.

Borderlands: Good DLC.

100%. I have no troubles getting DLC, because all games that i start i actually enjoy (why would i buy a game that i wouldn't enjoy, anyway?).

How do you know the game will be enjoyable to you? That seems like an impossible task to me as I take a lot of gambles with games, such as I don't use reviews to justify game purchases (As reviews are extremely subjective) nor do I test a game before hand (Going to a friends house or demos). Its kinda dumb in a consumer point of view but that's how I IS. 

It depends on how good/bad the DLC'S are.

I was happy to go for 100% in The Last of Us and Sleeping Dogs because I loved both games and they had good DLC's. But then there's Mafia II, a game I really enjoyed but with not so good DLC's. So i'm happy to let that one sit at 74%.

In the future for example, I plan on getting 100% in GTA IV when I start playing it because it has brilliant DLC's. I played through them a while ago with my friend on his Xbox 360.