What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 7:53 AM, StewartBros said:

GTA V on PS3 - as far as I know, the Run Like The Wind trophy is still unobtainable on PS3, thus rendering the platinum unobtainable.

I would have to agree. I have all single based trophies on the ps3, except for one. I stopped playing multiplayer at level 16 character after I encountered this..... such a shame

On 3/11/2021 at 8:45 AM, kkulifay said:

I would have to agree. I have all single based trophies on the ps3, except for one. I stopped playing multiplayer at level 16 character after I encountered this..... such a shame

I guess Watch Dogs. Doesn't seem you enjoyed it with only a single trophy popped. It's pretty grindy for the platinum so if you didn't enjoy it enough to complete the story you'll likely be very bored for the repetitive trophies.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, guy_flies said:

I guess Watch Dogs. Doesn't seem you enjoyed it with only a single trophy popped. It's pretty grindy for the platinum so if you didn't enjoy it enough to complete the story you'll likely be very bored for the repetitive trophies.

Yakuza: Like a Dragon- hear the tower scares many away. Got what it takes?

Regarding Watch Dogs, I actually like it better than I’d thought. I strayed away bc my girlfriend bought me GTA5 and that monopolized my time. I want to platinum Watch Dogs as my next platinum but can I still do it in 2021 via all multiplayer trophies on the PS3?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kkulifay said:

Yakuza: Like a Dragon- hear the tower scares many away. Got what it takes?

Regarding Watch Dogs, I actually like it better than I’d thought. I strayed away bc my girlfriend bought me GTA5 and that monopolized my time. I want to platinum Watch Dogs as my next platinum but can I still do it in 2021 via all multiplayer trophies on the PS3?

The Last of Us(PS3) - The online servers are shut down so the platinum is unobtainable.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

Funny you say that since i chose to quit on that game when my save data got corrupted just for playing the tutorial after making progress.

Resident Evil Revelations 2. The platinum for that trophy is a massive grind. I still have no idea why I ever bothered putting myself through the torture of playing the same missions over and over and over again. 

Opps I should have done it for Myrtille. For you, don't bother with the Overwatch platinum. For obvious reasons. 

Edited by Hamster_Bear
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hamster_Bear said:

Resident Evil Revelations 2. The platinum for that trophy is a massive grind. I still have no idea why I ever bothered putting myself through the torture of playing the same missions over and over and over again. 

Opps I should have done it for Myrtille. For you, don't bother with the Overwatch platinum. For obvious reasons. 

Outlast 2. It's just not worth it IMO. 

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

@bogaards1997 How was Thief? Thinking of playing it soon. 

On your list, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Looks like downright torture. Respect to everyone who has the platinum.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It was annoying doing the multiplayer for that about 8 years ago when I went for the platinum so now it must even worse. If you want it, maybe go for the PS4 version. No multiplayer trophies there 

9 hours ago, HMS_Victor said:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It was annoying doing the multiplayer for that about 8 years ago when I went for the platinum so now it must even worse. If you want it, maybe go for the PS4 version. No multiplayer trophies there 

The Last of Us part 2. It's waaaay too long and not very enjoyable. You have a plethora of games that you should go for before that crap.

As for the one that is gonna quote me, don't tell me to not plat fall guys like duh, I'm obviously not going for it. Pick something else.

Edited by Herbset
Can't spell