What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

10 minutes ago, Darkwing___Duck said:

Borderlands 2

Finding all those named Locations is such a drag, you don't want to commit yourself to that :)

Beyond Two Souls - having to endure all the endings and playthroughs is actually painful.

Side note: there are about 30 games on your profile that you absolutely SHOULD get the platinum for.

55 minutes ago, MATT_THE_FLY said:

The elder scrolls online. Only masochists would be crazy enough to even try for the plat in that game. 

I believe you go for all platinums but the one you should do the last is Wolfenstein II The new colossus since Mein Leben is not wasting Lebenszeit (Lifetime) because of many hours of trying .

On 07/02/2020 at 1:18 PM, Caliburst said:

I would usually say to go for every platinums but I guess there can be some exception, Crypt of the NecroDancer is one hell of a plat to avoid if you don't want to die of a unrhythmic beating heart attack 1f915.png

You haven't got a single game you haven't got the plat for , Metro Exodus because it's your only game not at 100%

7 hours ago, othmaneAD said:

Fifa 19, a trophy is unobtainable and it's just a game to experience with friends not endure a long, grindy platinum full with microtransactions and lootboxes.

seeing as you're already halfway through Yakuza 0 you should keep going. Don't go for GTAV. It's a MASSIVE timesink and so much online

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

A game from the PS2 era that aged very poorly. 

You have to do three separate playthroughs, and much of the game is backtracking to places you’ve already been. 

The game has the infamous Sand Portal glitch, meaning if you can’t use the last portal in the game, you have to start over. 

Avoid.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

A game from the PS2 era that aged very poorly. 

You have to do three separate playthroughs, and much of the game is backtracking to places you’ve already been. 

The game has the infamous Sand Portal glitch, meaning if you can’t use the last portal in the game, you have to start over. 

Avoid.

GTA: V

1 hour ago, Johnytomm said:

Wipeout. Just no

World at War (You almost there, so no sense to not do it ^^). Personnal trauma here. I remember the 13th year old me screaming at those grenade rain.... Damn no safe zones, no rest... only pain
And those Zeros... hours to retry this mission, sweating trying to preshot these fuckers... Good memories

46 minutes ago, Natered said:

World at War (You almost there, so no sense to not do it ^^). Personnal trauma here. I remember the 13th year old me screaming at those grenade rain.... Damn no safe zones, no rest... only pain
And those Zeros... hours to retry this mission, sweating trying to preshot these fuckers... Good memories

I see Far Cry 2 way down your list, which is coincidentally more or less the position it occupies on mine. In hindsight I probably should have never gotten it, the online has always been a dreadful combination of glitchy and dead - I believe the Platinum is still achievable, but it will be a massive pain even with boosting the online.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2020 at 0:04 PM, Golem25 said:

I see Far Cry 2 way down your list, which is coincidentally more or less the position it occupies on mine. In hindsight I probably should have never gotten it, the online has always been a dreadful combination of glitchy and dead - I believe the Platinum is still achievable, but it will be a massive pain even with boosting the online.

Wipeout hd , servers are gone.