Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

36L30d3fb.png
Karaoke Superstar (sleeping dogs) ps3

night update: finally had some trophy's pop up over the 2 days, managed to ace the songs easily. lots more content ahead and learned a nice attack move in-game. it busts knees.

• Like 1

Crypt of the Necrodancer

15L053282.png

Bombs Away! :gold:

All Zones Run as Eli! I had a lot of fun with this character, seemed to fit a little more with my natural play style. Unlike Dove and Monk, who I may never manage.

It's a shame the PS4 version is so much less supported than the PC version. Although the addition of a fifth zone would make the speedrun that much more difficult.

• Like 2

L3851fb.png

17349677_1295606013859392_84658054193676

Finished all trophies from the first Battlefield 1 DLC: They Shall not Pass just now. Really enjoyable DLC pack! The new game mode is amazing and the newly added operations are awesome as well. Two of the four new maps are possibly my two favorite maps in the entire game now. Playing on those new maps just feels great and they look gorgeous. The Maître d'Armes trophy was a bit of a grind as I really can't use shotguns in this game :P but other than that, it's a pretty easy trophy list.

Overall, really enjoyable first DLC and even though I got all new trophies already, I'm definitely not done playing yet :D

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 4