Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

INFAMOUS SECOND SON

Everybody Out
Rescue 10 suspects from suspicion pens

Cough Drop
Comet Drop on three coughing enemies

Double Smoke Stack Attack
Dash through two red air vents without touching the ground and then Comet Drop on an enemy

Excessive Force
Use a Karmic Streak attack to defeat exactly one enemy

• Like 2

Ld7b562.png

One eye open
Defeat Deathstroke

3L4ea124.png

Point Counter-Point
Complete Deathstroke without failing a single counter

32L185796.png

One of those instances where you fail and fail and fail, some you know where it was your fault, and others you're pretty damn sure the game messed you up, until finally it clicks and you do it in record time. Never again this one.

• Like 4

7L42d39c.png

Blazblue Central Fiction

Trophy: Clear all combo challenges with 1 character

I was surprised how difficult some of the challenges were, considering the trophy guide gives the game an average 5/10 difficulty, which I take with a grain of salt. I completed all the trials legitimately with Ragna the Bloodedge who is the main character. Probably not the easiest character to complete the combo challenges with but the guy looks like Dante from DMC what with the white hair and red trench coat! His hardest challenge for me was the first combo within the expert series which you have to double dash in order to continue the combo, well that and getting enough height after the inferno divider to give you enough height to connect the super before he falls. The other expert trial which was a bitch you had to whiff or miss a jumping D attack, then micro-dash and continue the combo from there. Best of luck to anyone who still needs this trophy!

• Like 4