Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

On 4/20/2021 at 2:42 AM, Shrooba said:

Fantastic work mate! The trophies for this definitely seem brutal, but you’ve made it this far! You can get this done man, I’ve seen your profile before and you’ve got one of the most impressive ones on this website in my opinion. You’ve got what it takes to finish this off. With perseverance, you’ll get this to 100%. 

Appreciate the compliment. Your account is pretty solid too, a lot of Sonic games I plan to start soon.

• Like 1

L36f50b.png

40-bronze.png七耀の賢士
七属性全ての最強攻撃アーツを使える状態にした。

32L6979e0.png

Now just one trophy left, and it's a bonding one... which i didn't have enough points on somehow. ;d

So i'll be reloading Intermission chapter save, and hope that this time it will be enough.

• Like 3

1Lac533d.png

Dead Space

Trophy: Concordance Officer (Platinum)

The original Dead Space is a cult classic and for good reason, the atmosphere coupled with the games acoustics makes for one hell of a game! If you haven't experienced the game for yourself then this is an absolute MUST play in my book. My penultimate trophy was for clearing the game on impossible difficulty which is the most difficult/challenging trophy in the game so I thought I would take this opportunity to share my tips/advice to help you on your journey.

From the offset I made the decision to only use the Plasma Cutter as I already had the one gun trophy and it meant I could sell any ammo for weapons I have no intention of using. There are a few tricky sections in the game which I will go into detail below, however as a general piece of advice the first thing you should upgrade is your damage then health then back to damage. I finished the game with a level 3 suit so you don't necessarily need to purchase anything higher. 

Tricky Area 1: Chapter 9 - There's a specific section where you need to defeat around 15-20 enemies in one location! Certain parts of the floor have a vacuum that will kill you if you step too close to it. When I first came to this section I was failing due to a lack of ammunition therefore I had to re-trace my steps through the laser beam fan to the nearest store which was a pain let me tell you! Make sure you have at least 150 Plasma Energy before attempting this section, you can get away with less, but better safe than sorry!

Tricky Area 2: Chapter 12 - The games final chapter has another long gauntlet of enemies as you use kinesis to move the marker. Like the aforementioned Chapter 9 room, please ensure you have sufficient ammo or you may regret it. Try to use stasis on the faster enemies before running past them and choosing your moments to open fire, with practice and some luck you'll be fine!

The Hive (Final boss) - The only difficult part of this boss fight is where your forced to shoot the Yellow spots around the Hive's mouth whilst he jiggles you around like a dog shaking a soft toy. During this section you need to destroy 2 Yellow spots, I found it was much easier to weaken or soften all of the spots so it would only take 1-2 shots to destroy them, hopefully this helps someone out. The final wave is quite simple, run from left to right to avoid the first tentacle strike then right to left to dodge the other tentacle. Repeat twice then shoot the beasts stomach, aiming for the Yellow pods within. 

This is my 18th Platinum trophy and one of my favourites, I think in terms of hours I spent around 20 hours in total. My first playthrough was just over 9 hours because I was finding logs, schematics and everything else I needed to get. An hour on the stupid ADS Cannon 50% shield trophy, then I grinded chapters 2, 3 and 4 twice via new game+ in order to earn 30 kills with the other weapons which took perhaps 3 hours and 6 hours 45 minutes on Impossible difficulty.

I own the limited edition of Dead Space 2 on my backlog but I probably won't play that for a while.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

L36f50b.png

40-bronze.png七耀の賢士
七属性全ての最強攻撃アーツを使える状態にした。

32L6979e0.png

Now just one trophy left, and it's a bonding one... which i didn't have enough points on somehow. ;d

So i'll be reloading Intermission chapter save, and hope that this time it will be enough.

Is there a good English language guide that you're using or am I out of luck unless I'm fluent in Japanese?

10L33b79f.png

:silver:  Silver Arcana
Obtained all silver medals in Trial Mode with one character.

Finally got this. Turns out the notation in the description for the video I was using was wrong. You need to start with 5B and not 5A. Watching the video again, now I see it.
Anyway, one more trial to go before the hell that is Parace.

• Like 2