Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

25L1873b9.png

Fashionista ( the amazing spiderman 2)

afternoon update: on the homestretch of the plat, only need to grind out some suits, and a few more misc trophy's and i will be done with it. though wont be working on farm simulator 14 until the goal is done.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2017 at 5:47 PM, Spaz said:

47Lcaaf4d.png

Charted! - Brutal (11.36% Rare)

Finish the Game on Brutal Without Changing the Difficulty

2ezh0er.jpg

Brutal Difficulty is dogshit. Cheap, foolish and just plain frustrating, this is coming from someone with tweaks enabled. For the first half of the game I'm dead in two hits, the second half I literally die in one hit. Enemies in Uncharted 1, particularly Navarro's mercenaries move like they've had 10 cups of coffee and are difficult to aim and shoot at due to their dodging. Making this brief, you will die a lot on this difficulty. God help you if you're playing this mode legit, because it's a fucking nightmare.

Blue room took over 25 attempts, as soon as I pop my head out I'm dead in a split second. The Jeep Chapter is entirely luck based and I probably died at least 30 - 35 times before finally making it through. The Crate QTE is utter bullshit, you have to hope and pray the enemies don't kill you before you make it to cover.

Did Bluepoint Games test this difficulty out? Because it sure seems like they didn't. Uncharted 2 and 3 are going to suck on Brutal because there are a couple checkpoints in both games where you are completely vulnerable on Crushing.

Thank God for tweaks, because otherwise I would of thrown my controller at the TV in sheer frustration.

Lol have fun with Uncharted 2 because unless you have the retail version you're out of luck. The glitch is definitely patched on the digital. So if you think U1 was horrible, U2 is worse- think 1,000 deaths. Thank god the tweak works digitally on Uncharted 3 though.

On 1/25/2017 at 10:57 PM, DamagingRob said:

Well, those are done... at the cost of my sanity! I mean, really, whose bright idea was it to assign the grab button and the run button to :cross:? It's not like they aren't hard enough, but having to start over, because you accidentally run off the edge...? Yeah..

Hide contents

Few things in gaming annoyed me more than this. The number of times I fell off of those stupid puzzles because 

1. I wasn't perfectly square with a block, and ran diagonally, or
  2. I wasn't close enough to a block, and ran into it, crashing off of it

is high enough to piss me off NOW, months after platting that game.

• Like 1