Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Trophy 8997: Death Frome Above - Overwatch

Kill 4 enemies in a row without touching the ground as Pharah in Quick or Competitive Play.

Tried posting the picture but as the trophy images are white icons, it blends in and can't be seen.

This isn't a particularly rare trophy nor is it tricky to get. Like a lot of Overwatch trophies, it's situational to what the enemy team does but this is a lot easier than getting some of the others. However, this trophy means a bit more to me as I got it in a catch up gaming session with a friend I've not talked to in over a year, thanks to the pandemic.

That means more than a bronze trophy...possibly not a silver.

• Like 4

L413bbb.png

Blair Witch

17L400d1e.png

The fetish
Collect all wooden dolls.

:silver:  20.15% Uncommon

20L8219ff.png

Psychotherapy
Collect all of the psychiatrist's notes.

:silver:  20.03% Uncommon

2Lb541d3.png

Break the cycle
Help Ellis to get his redemption.

:gold:   18.41% Rare

10L266944.png

Pacifist
End the game without killing any monsters

:gold:  18.44% Rare

1Lb9a43c.png

Forest of Shadows
Earn all trophies.

:platinum:  17.50% Rare

• Like 4

L84d798.png

Portal Knights:

:gold:   Cubicide

:gold:   Dedicated Knight

Earned these a few days ago; sorry, got caught up in building and work.  

The good news is that :gold: Cubicide keeps track of all of your destroyed cubes no matter how many times you start over (i.e., create a new character and universe) or regenerate your universe.  Strictly due to my own OCD, I restarted this game a handful of times and barely got into area 2; still popped the trophy.  I stick to Stray Chest events to grind :gold: Dedicated Knight.  If you don't unlock portals in Area 1-03, Fort Finch, then the Stray Chest events will continuously spawn here.  Assuming you have a Normal universe size, they show up in the same three or four locations outside the fort walls.  Build a Dirt Block bridge next to the mailbox.  That will easily get you to the other side of the fort where Stray Chests spawn at least half the time.  I also found it helpful to spam this event because it's the quickest way to get Scales to upgrade Ranger equipment and score decent armor.  

Hope these tips help.

• Like 4