Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

15L2e9a67.png

Little Mad Scientist
Perform synthesis 20 times. Once you complete this, you'll have every recipe memorized!

Yes this is legitimate. I've been using some of the stuff from the free add-ons I got to help myself out a little.

Also... the Secret Missions are impossible BS. Secret Mission 2 makes no sense and Secret Mission 3 is impossible considering how difficult the boss is in general.

So I'm abandoning trophies for this game. Doing so allowed me to actually enjoy it when I played it last night. I'll get what I get and accept my god damn E because these trophies are f-ing impossible. Period.

See you all again for Life is Strange 2!!

(I still plan on doing 2 streams for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. You'll just have to watch for my status updates for when I do them)

• Like 4

35Lb6ee1e.png

:bronze:  Jump for Joy!
Find the spring hidden in GREEN HILL Act 1 and reach the goal with a Red Star Ring.

37Lf4217b.png

:bronze:  Walk on Air
Clear SKY SANCTUARY Act 1 without falling and losing a life.

23L15ad41.png

:silver:  Blazing Meteor
Get Rank S in seven Acts.

31Lbb152b.png

:bronze:  Bonds of Friendship
Complete all Challenge Acts featuring Sonic's friends.

49Leeb001.png

:silver:  Halfway Point
Clear half the Challenge Acts.

40Ld7572e.png

:bronze:  Secret Sleuth
Get the Red Star Ring located in the hidden room in SEASIDE HILL Act 1 and reach the goal.

I've now finished all of Classic Sonic's Challenge Acts and found almost all of Red Rings found in his acts except for two in Planet Wisp. Once I find those, then I'll be focusing entirely on Modern Sonic.

Just want to say....Crisis City sucks.
Doing that challenge where you have to juggle the Goal Post while the wind from the fire tornado is constantly pushing you is frustrating as hell.

Even just playing regularly that level still sucks because the part of the level where the wind is pushing you is also the part where you have all these platforms floating moving up and down.

• Like 4

1xHVuAJ.jpg

Demolition Expert from a game called The Forest

"In a Single Player game, destroy 6 or more trees with 1 explosive"

I've never used explosives other than dynamite in the game before so I didn't know if I placed my sticky bomb correctly, what the blast radius was, etc. So here's a good photo of me getting knocked down on my ass and taking some damage from being a little too close when the thing went off, just like a true demolition expert. Wish the screenshot didn't come out so blurry though.

Edited by kindajustin
  • Like 4