Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Dead Rising 

27L8a0656.png (240×240)

7 Day Survivor :gold:

"Survive for at least 7 days"

Ultra Rare 4.90%

Ain't gonna lie. This trophy was the absolute worst. Leaving your console on for 14 hours straight without pausing your game is extremely ridiculous. Literally have no idea, how I was able to accomplish this. Glad I finally got this over with!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Excitement Chant!) :yay:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Minecraft Platinum Trophy (PS4) (10.56%)

1Lfbe519.png

I just recently got this after finding a way to go into creative mode from another trophy hunter on reddit while trophies are still enabled on the PS4 version of the game. Which made the platinum very easy aside from the passing the time trophy as from my understanding, there isn't anyway of tracking it in game and you just have to AFK until you get it, but it seems to be cumulative across all the worlds you have made previously. I will be slowly working towards the 100% during this year!

Edited by Groudon9000
  • Like 1

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

L5508b1.png

39Lda821e.png

Perfect Pannapictagraphist

"Unlock and view all 15 Minikit Comic Pages"

Oh boy, I done learnt me a new word today! Never let 'em tell ya games ain't a highly superior alternative to the redundant and OBSOLETE learning platform known as public schooling. I don't quite know what it means, but I'm pretty sure it's an arrestable offense or something. You'd think I'd be worried and that, but the authorities ain't as yet gone after me for all the illegal commands I made back when MS-DOS was still a thing, so I reckon I'm good and safe. Helps to have some inside men and women on the take, y'know? Boom, free life hack for ya! (Not really free, since bribes cost money.)

So I'm a little split on my LEGO Avengers experience thus far. The levels are very focused and streamlined, and so the Free Play becomes much less of a needlessly repetitive chore than in most previous titles... but it's also aggravating to the Nth degree to hardly ever know a moment's peace from neverending onslaughts of enemies, especially with how much they've nerfed the combat system (any random muggle could one-shot groups enemies with a ground pound in nearly any past title, whereas the literal friggin' gods at play here have to chip away at even the mookiest of mooks), and the inconceivable lack of the series' staple Invincibility cheat. Not only do Traveller's Tales have a well-earned reputation for failing to innovate; their success rate for the odd attempt of actual innovation is middling at best. My measured optimism for the upcoming Star Wars game remains at a standstill of copious inertia.

Inspired choice, though, to give our boy Stanford James Cuthbert Lee almost all of the abilities in the game; cuts down on a lot of the unnecessary character swapping... though the character selection screen will still make your eyes bleed, and you will still need to use it. Gosh, I really should write down all the numerous ways with which TT could improve upon their stuff one of these days... they really aren't particularly incisive suggestions, either. Sometimes I'm a little embarrassed on their behalf, choosing as they do to remain in ceaseless dotage. Didn't mean for this to turn into a negative rant, but it is what it is.

Now, I'm all set for getting down and dirty with the DLC, and the remaining gold bricks, after I take a little break to focus on other stuff. Now, to celebrate with some (what else?) panna cotta! ...Nah, not a fan, quite honestly. I'd have some tiramisu since it's ballpark, but it's hard to come by... tell ya what, I'll go down to the SUGAR SHACK to get a bread, but not too big.

• Like 1