Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Batman: Arkham Origins

44L0c15b7.png

Gotham All-Star

Reach max overall level in multiplayer

Just one more level for Bane faction and the Clutch trophy to go (which I will hopefully get tomorrow night with jjjkur's boosting group session for this game, so join up if you still need the non-xp trophies ^^).

• Like 2

L4c160c.png

16L9889ee.png

Seed Collector 
Proof of a brave warrior who has managed to claim 50 soul seeds from the Chaos.  :bronze: 

31L5fd67d.png

Unearthly Apothecary 
Proof of obtaining an elixir. It's so rare that it seems almost a waste to use it, doesn't it?  :silver: 

8L3e1626.png

Beyond Thirteen 
Proof of making the impossible possible by using Eradia to bring the world a 14th day.  :silver: 

33Lf07e94.png

Monster Bane 
Proof of mastering all creation and conquering even the Ultimate Lair.  :gold: 

32L2f8c68.png

Holy Garb of Destruction 
Proof of obtaining the ultimate garb, imbued with destructive magic.  :gold: 

7L0b7c64.png

A Legend from Times Past 
Proof of the true savior, who overthrew even the god of light to lead the people to a new world.  :gold: 

tumblr_mwnqt1WFvP1s5szauo1_500.gif

• Like 2

38L2cbefb.png

Cain: Max Trust

earn max trust with cain

Binary Domain

This game is awesome!! and it's Single Player mode is addicting!

Thank you so much ( Candi B ) and the rest of people who's recommending this to me over lost planet 3, which back in last month I asked in between binary domain & lost planet 3 as which one is a better game and worth to pick from the Big in Japan sales of last month for $5.

I can't believe that some people are saying it's a disappointing game, underrated? yes! But disappointing? Nope! far from been one..

Haven't yet touched the multiplayer mode but the single player mode is where this game shine, now that I played it, I really hope Sega will make a sequel for current gen, which unfortunately it may not gonna happen :(

Edited by yellowwindow7

Fallout 3

32Lc450b0.png

:bronze: Reaver    

Reached Level 8 with Bad Karma

Edited by hpknight
  • Like 3

L51930e.png

2L68c4a7.png

:gold:A Knight No More
Complete the game (any difficulty)

Fun game, it'll definitely be an easy Platinum. But it is way too short, so I'm glad I didn't get it on launch. Also, I could've did without the few, uhh... "wang" shots in it. <_<