Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld2a6d4.png

44L49f1ed.png              

Unyielding Fighting Spirit!

Clear any single LEVEL with one ship and no bombs.(All game modes/Any difficulty/No DUAL)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

14Ld62eb6.png

Lost Arnold 

George has lost his beloved [Arnold]
somewhere in the Sheriff's Office.
He can't train without him! Find what
he's looking for and get it back to him.
Help him get his groove back.

This game has the longest trophy descriptions I've seen.

• Like 1

Le28497.png

44Lc2c406.png

:bronze: Bunch of Chumps
Survive 15 waves in Multiverse Madness

I made it all the way to the 29th wave, then I died... What! The! Hell!  :angry:

tumblr_n26pdoIr621sio9o5o1_500.gif

3 bloody %!<^#?& hours wasted... I just feel like curling up into a ball & crying myself to sleep... crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

• Like 3

Ld2a6d4.png

26Ld680c3.png

40-bronze.pngGallery complete!

Collect every ship in the Gallery!

Pretty much beat the game and you get it...well, I guess this will be the last trophy for a while on this game lol.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition

12L3c541c.png

The Hero We Deserve

Reach level 100

0.14%

2nd time attaining this trophy. Took around 14-15 hours, and roughly 70,000 clicks of the interact button (and that's with the x15 xp multiplier, it'd take at least 11 days without any multipliers). Purchased a rapid-fire controller for when I'm doing the PS3 version

• Like 2

Lc2981a.png

45Lbe53d3.png
                                                              The Halo
                                    Kill Mom using the Bible
Damn it, I used the Bible on Mom right when she was about to die. I mean, I did get the trophy, but if I had known that the Bible could actually kill her instantly, as in with a full life bar, well, then I would've used the Bible on her when she had a full life bar! :P Instead, I thought that you had to use the Bible when Mom is near death. Ah well, whatever, at least I still got the trophy. Cheers!

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 3

Lc2981a.png

The Halo

Kill Mom using the Bible

Damn it, I used the Bible on Mon right when she was about to die. I mean, I did get the trophy, but if I had known that the Bible could actually kill her instantly, as in with a full life bar, well, then I would've used the Bible on her when she had a full life bar! :P Instead, I thought that you had to use the Bible when Mom is near death. Ah well, whatever, at least I still got the trophy. Cheers!

It works on Mom's Heart as well, so you didn't render it completely useless on that run. :P It kills YOU if you use it on Satan tho.

Either way it's such a bad item that there's no reason for you to pick it up other than unlocking the Halo or maybe cheesing some challenges.

• Like 1