Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Le8b83d.png

9Ld4ec5f.png

40-bronze.pngLearned the Ultimate Guidance.
Successfully perform the Ultimate Guidance technique.

Pretty much started this game yesterday and remembered the good times back in 2009 playing this stuff on 360 like crazy :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Battleborn

33L51514e.png29L168df5.png25La6b8af.png

With these 3 done I've only got 5 characters, 1 from each faction, left to complete. I'll work on Boldur next, followed by Deande and then El Dragon. 

Hopefully by that point they'll of changed some of the lore challenges so  Galilea and Toby will be a bit easier.

• Like 4

The Awakened Fate Ultimatum

16L06caa8.png

Tricky Shadow 
Learn Shadow Trick.

If am not aware beforehand that this is a sequel (kind of) Guided Fate Paradox, I might mistake this as a sequel or spin off of Sorcery Saga... which means... loving it... :3

IA/VT COLORFUL

47Ldcbe74.png

ベテランプレイヤー 

[Veteran Player]
モード問わず、リズムゲームを100回プレイした

[Played 100 songs, regardless of game mode]

Don't you just love it when a trophy pop and you have no idea what you got til you google it? xD

• Like 3

Ldaa4fc.png

33L4e95c2.png

:bronze: Gardener

Pull 100 turnips out of the ground

Easy trophy, just wanted to test to see if my entire game is glitched. I cannot get I'm Ahead or The Competitor at all.
I have added people and done everything required to get at least I'm Ahead to unlock.
I even made a secondary alt account purely to beat the score. It wouldn't unlock. But when I go onto my secondary account, I can see my primary accounts score, and when I beat it... I unlock I'm Ahead. (on my secondary account, not the account I want it on...)

If anybody has any insight as to what the hell is going on, please let me know. 
I've already gotten these stupid trophies on the PS3 version, so no idea what's going on.

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 2

afternoon update:

got more trophy's in motorstorm RC one of which was gold standard. probably wont go for the platinum it seems the roadblock happens to be getting 40 mins across all 4 tracks. unless i somehow get beast at drifting i may end up skipping out on it (but not without getting everything else in this game).

it does happen, i have plenty more games to work with despite this setback.

Edited by kingdrake2

morning update:

i managed to get the platinum despite doubting myself i could ace the time challenges down to 40 mins which netted the lunatics unite plat. only have one more DLC set before its 100% complete and then i need to find another game to work on..... its going to be sherlock holmes: crime and punishment

i seem to remember someone saying it was really easy if used a guide to get it completed.

Edited by kingdrake2