Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

It seems that in Korea, PP, U, and the Sega Hard Girls crossover have all had Vita bundles. The U bundle even threw in a ₩15000 card for the hell of it. What the fuck...

Why have I never heard of this until now? Man it would have been awesome if we could get something like this once in a while, especially that body pillow lol.

• Like 1

I started with Victory and the battle system does seem weird at the start, but it has its magic ;)

Most people will tell you it's absolute crap, but that's because they can't or don't want to count.

I started up the original game, and I am starting to get the hang of the battle system. I don't see what's so bad about it. 

The enemy encounters popping up randomly annoys me far more than the battle system. I took it for granted when the later games showed the enemies on the map so that you could attack them or avoid them. 

Anyway, I managed to finish Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed. That doesn't change my rank yet but it does move me within 2 more games of a MEGAfan. My god that lily rank trophy was a major grind! At least I did it the most efficient way possible, but it still took a long time. I was never able to get into those Warriors games (e.g. Dynasty Warriors) despite giving at least 3 of them a fair try. I guess Neptune and her buddies made it bearable here, and the smaller missions (compared to the Warriors games, where missions take forever) were a plus too. 

I am working on Hyperdevotion Noire and Hyperdimension Neptunia (the first game on PS3) right now. 

Also, just a note that the "Games" section of the original post here needs a minor fix. The PP and Action Unleashed thumbnails run together so that the Action Unleashed thumbnail also points to PP. It's a minor quibble on an excellent post (especially all the dialog), but I wanted to mention it. 

Finally got around to updating everybody. Congrats to the new Ultrafans! :D

Also, just a note that the "Games" section of the original post here needs a minor fix. The PP and Action Unleashed thumbnails run together so that the Action Unleashed thumbnail also points to PP. It's a minor quibble on an excellent post (especially all the dialog), but I wanted to mention it. 

Fixed it! Thanks for letting me know.