Playstation Plus october 2015: official list

lesk8vaincra

I'm going to pick up smb,BA,KB and maybe KFR. 

Can't one still broaden their horizons without playing indies? 

Odd. I must have missed the memo when the word "indie" in regards to a video game became something derogatory. Or that an indie game was an inferior and less desirable product. I like The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin just as much as the next guy, but one gets tired of listening to the same bullcrap you hear on the radio all the time and desires something a little different like Trampled By Turtles or Drive-by Truckers.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

Broken Age, yes please. I meant to buy it at launch, but missed it due backlog and sales.

Kick Beat - missed it as I thought I had enough rhythm games already, but as it is free... Zen Studios quality I trust.

Chariot - seemed interesting, will try it at some point.

SMB - heard great things about this one, looking forward to it.

That's 4/6 for me this month, can't complain. Or ofc I could, but as usual I'll skip that. :)

This isn't a bad month by any means. If I had a ps4 already id probably re-sub for SMB and BA, but I'm not going to do it for them to just sit there. Already played Kickbeat and really enjoyed it. A very tough 100%, wish there was a little more song variety but still fun. Don't know anything about the other 3.

Probably one of the first months in ages I didn't own at least 1 of the 6 games, there's 3 games on there I wanted to at least try before they showed up on plus.

With SMB and Broken Age available there's little to complain about. I'd have paid more to play those than just how much my monthly subscription is effectively worth.

Other than Broken Age and Super Meat Boy the list is utterly embarrassing and unacceptable and here I thought taking them a while to announce the line-up was because they were trying to squeeze in a decent AAA game for the PS3 at least. *Sigh* Call me a casual or whatever but 2014 PS+> 2015 PS+ so far.

• Like 2

Odd. I must have missed the memo when the word "indie" in regards to a video game became something derogatory. Or that an indie game was an inferior and less desirable product. I like The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin just as much as the next guy, but one gets tired of listening to the same bullcrap you hear on the radio all the time and desires something a little different like Trampled By Turtles or Drive-by Truckers.

The thing is that all they are basically playing is Trampled by Turtles and Drive-by Truckers. Been that way for over a year now.

The thing is that all they are basically playing is Trampled by Turtles and Drive-by Truckers. Been that way for over a year now.

I see you're in Istanbul...not by choice. Are you also a PS+ member...not by choice? Yeah, didn't think so.

Going back to the music analogy, if you don't like what's on the radio...change the station.

I see you're in Istanbul...not by choice. Are you also a PS+ member...not by choice? Yeah, didn't think so.

Going back to the music analogy, if you don't like what's on the radio...change the station.

Had a feeling the indie fanboys would be out in force. But as for the PS Plus, yeah its a choice. If it was just for the crappy games, yeah I would not renew. But since they kinda force on you if you want play online for the PS4 so its not truly a choice. Plus there are other perks with it. But since they require Plus for the PS4 for online, the games isnt one of the perks any longer.

• Like 1