What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

My trophy card says 89% completion were as yours just says % completion. I'm not assuming nothing I've just never seen that before? It's no biggie, I was just wondering why there's no competition rate score on your trophy card? Can you make it private or something?

Just now, ryan32289 said:

What do you mean by that?

That weird your completion rate is 59% but it don't say that on your actual trophy card it just says % completion and that's it?

25 minutes ago, afc-razor-84 said:

My trophy card says 89% completion were as yours just says % completion. I'm not assuming nothing I've just never seen that before? It's no biggie, I was just wondering why there's no competition rate score on your trophy card? Can you make it private or something?

That weird your completion rate is 59% but it don't say that on your actual trophy card it just says % completion and that's it?

Probably has something to do with hidden trophies i guess

• Like 1

Just now, ryan32289 said:

Yeah I got a preowned PS3 and forgot to delete 5 games on it they have no timestamps either was gonna make them private but if it does that to your trophy card than I want, unless you just need to update your card in your signature part again due to psnprofiles newish update? Anyway happy hunting mate?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ryan32289 said:

Ah, no, you just need to re-add trophy card to your signature. 

Hmm... I would say 

72L9cdfaf.png

Mined Games [Black Ops II]

Is my most frustrating ultra, whereas 

46Lbd248e.png

Tales of Gotham [Arkham Origins]

Is my proudest, because I was fucking glad to get that bullshit over with (thank goodness can do it in private, though you can't joined lobbies without invite...) THANK GOODNESS for gaming sessions. 

• Like 2

Without a doubt my proudest ultra rare trophy is from Transformers Devastation 

1Lc720ae.png

:platinum: All Trophies 
Earned all other trophies.

1.32% ultra rare

I love Transformers and this game is the best way I can prove it. This game is not an easy platinum. This platinum has less then 1000 achievers out of the over 50,000 that own it. It truly is Devastating. :D

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

For Honor For Country(MoH Warfighter Platinum)

. C83DFFEB-C33C-45A2-8330-3F3803B9043B-7571-0000055584040C44_tmp.png

Multiplayer is really really fun, its a truly underrated multiplayer experience but trophies were frustrating, especially that helicopter streak thing, add the fact that only playing community was dedicated players who play since the release and has clan tags etc. it was a hell(a fun one) for a trophy hunter who play a game until it is platted or %100. So i proud with this one. Actually Skate 3 platinum might be the proudest as i am an skateboarding game enthusiast, but the fact is, it wasnt as frustrating as moh.

Edited by BrutalLooter
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 5:36 AM, afc-razor-84 said:

Yeah did it on the Xbox I no I suck, but for real some of the challenges are a joke mate, I didn't 1000GS it but I was close, it's about time we got a new Fifa street game? What do u guys think?

Yeah I want a new Fifa Street but it should play like Fifa Street 2, that gameplay was the best.

Edited by HotScorcher

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, XShadowNebula01 said:

''Campaign Kitty'' from Arkham City (PS3 version). I found those campaigns kinda tough, mainly due to Catwoman's pretty low health. You're barely allowed to make a mistake and escape alive on Predator maps as they often kill you then and there in case you get caught.

Omg you are so right! At one point I almost gave up because so much effort for a bronze trophy makes no sense to me! Glad I pushed through though!

My proudest was:

1Le50f05.png

X Com: Enemy Unknown 

"You Win"

0.99%

I have always loved X Com, since waaaayyy back when X Com: UFO Defense came out. That game blew me away with it's sheer awesomeness. Yes, it had a very steep learning curve but once you get everything down it is amazing. 

Then X Com: Enemy Unknown came out, a new, updated X Com with trophies! I very rarely get so geeked for a new release like I did for this. I absolutely loved this new version (even though the Space Ranger had a much more limited troop capacity and you couldn't put your base where ever you wanted to) but it kicked my ass. Royally. People say Dark Souls is tough, and as someone who platted that whole series I would agree, but it doesn't hold a candle to X Com. X Com has perma death, which means you lose a troop you worked hard to level up he/she is gone. And when you do your Iron Man playthrough there are no reloads. You die,  you're  dead. Period.

This game seemed impossible at first but I stuck with it. And in my opinion this game has one of the coolest platinum titles ever ?

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

Mine is...

HfWHQkW.png

:gold: - Key to the City - Grand Theft Auto IV

Mostly because I don't have much of a choice since I only have six URs but also because this was my third time completing GTAIV to 100%. Finding those pigeons three times over...ugh. Although I made it easier this time by choppering myself around Liberty City sniping them from rooftops. 

• 2 weeks later...

My proudest Ultra Rare trophy is my Plat for MLB 14 The Show (PS3). Though widely considered easier than other years it still was a beast (it's MLB The Show after all). Plus the shock factor on forums, communities and the local GameStop when people find out I have 2 MLB The Show Plats (MLB 14 on Vita is the other and the only Non-UR in series history) is amazing.

I have 173 UR trophies so it's tough to choose. Most of them have fond memories of frustration or joy upon getting them. If I had to choose right now, probably the Lumo platinum (0.69%) or N++ platinum (3.15%).

For Lumo, completing Old Skool Daze was a rush. I would beat hard sections and get pumped up and fly through sections, only to lose a life somewhere stupid and have to calm myself down to make sure I didn't mess up. It was also great beating it first attempt. Sort of - I got to the minecart twice, decided I wasn't doing well enough and restarted, third time I went beyond the minecart and finished it all.

For N++, I had beaten over 90% of the game (including all expert solo levels) when it crashed and corrupted my save. This was when I first realised my saves were being auto-backed up to the cloud so my cloud save was corrupted too. I came back to it 9 months later determined to beat it and that's what I did.

Edited by Nauticus87