What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

Hi,

Feel free to close this thread if it exists already but I was wondering, out of all your ultra rare trophies on your profile (where less than 5% of all owners have that trophy) which is the one you feel most proud to have? To be recognised as one of the few that managed to accomplish the task whether it be a massive grind or incredibly difficult. 

Your rarest trophy may not be the most proud one as it could be one which maybe you think should be more common. Some Ultra Rare trophies though deserve some recognition for your effort as they are Ultra Rare for a reason!

My one is Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic from Grand Theft Auto IV. 1.69% of all GTAIV players have that trophy and it was the one which required the most effort and planning with someone dedicated enough to help go through it. Had a checklist for it and everything. I only have just over 40 Ultra Rare trophies at the moment but that one will take some beating. It's not my rarest trophy but is my biggest achievement apart from maybe the platinum but this trophy was probably the one that could have kept me from it.

P.S I am aware there is a  thread titled "Proudest Trophy" but I feel that is more of a general topic and this one is more specific to the rarest trophies on your list. It's also a good thread to brag about your trophy accomplishments. 

Mirror's Edge Platinum Trophy. Also, not only the UltraRare trophies are the hardest. My Borderlands 2 Platinum Trophy was a pain in the ass (for me), reaching lvl 50 is a waste of time. But I supose that Mirror's Edge platinum trophy is the hardest one in my trophy list.

• Like 2

Of all the 6 platinum trophies I have (soon to be 7), probably my proudest one would be one for Black Ops II. Like Sofa King above, this one is no long obtainable for a single trophy. And for the lack of Call of Duty players who actually play the campaign and do its challenges, this one's staying at a splendid 1.49% rarity.

• Like 1

I have two. 1) Key to the City in GTAIV (100% trophy). It wasn't overly difficult, but it was my very first ultra rare, as well as my first gold. Add to that, over the course of 7 years it still remains ultra rare. The other is campaign kitty from Arkham City Catwoman DLC. Some of the campaigns for Batman were total BS and Catwoman was 5x weaker and had shit for gadgets. There is a reason it is so rare.