What's Your Proudest Ultra Rare trophy?

parkerdip

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are my top four rarest:

While I cannot stand UFC games now, i'm still fairly proud of possessing an ULTRA RARE with a 0.81% rating. It wasn't easy to obtain.

Sae0ad0.png 22Sbf8ac0.png Gold Digger! 
Obtain all the gold medals in a Weekly Mission for Online Mode.
  #373 6th Jul 2009
7:22:32 PM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
0.81%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
Sd576e0.png 8S879b5d.png LUNATIC
Finish the game in Insane mode
  #1,244 30th Oct 2014
10:26:08 PM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.60%
ULTRA RARE
40-gold.png
S71de19.png 11S9943de.png Swift Delivery
Kill 7 different enemy avatars in an 8-player Multiplayer match without being killed, where each of them is different than your avatar.
  #384 9th Jul 2009
1:52:27 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.77%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png
Sae0ad0.png 23S15ae6d.png You really like me! 
Gain a million or more fans in Online Mode.
  #620 20th Dec 2009
6:45:03 AM
ACHIEVERS
OWNERS
1.91%
ULTRA RARE
40-silver.png

Edited by drunkdog306
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...

28Le1b76c.png

Second hardest trophy from crypt obtained after seven months. Three of the toughest characters all combined into one when playing as Coda, not to mention you have to complete the toughest mode in the game to even unlock Coda. Songs play at ridiculous speeds that you have to dance to perfectly on double speed without missing a single beat, one tile dagger on double speed, no hits at all unless you have protection items, no waiting out songs, no standing still at all, no sloppy inputs, stepping in any amount of gold is an instant death, no losing track of your damage, no miscounting the amount of beats an enemy used, low vision hides gold. If one of these disadvantages gets you at any point, the run is over.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

10Le8a629.png (240×240)

:silver: The Shadows Rushed Me (0.88%)

Max Payne 3

The rarest trophy I have. NYM Hardcore is a whole new level of "WTF IS THIS SHIT?" moment for me, even after going through that was NYM regular. But the key to get this boy out of the way is persistence and practice, which finally paid off after four attempts! Yes, while I cannot get the game's Platinum (servers have shut down for nearly three years) since I only have gotten a PS3 three weeks ago, it's nice to have this trophy a part of the cabinet.

1L82d470.png (240×240)

:platinum: Platinum trophy (3.87%)

Metro: Last Light

The rarest Platinum I have, with Killzone: Mercenary being on the second. :silver: Shadow Ranger is why this game's Platinum is Ultra Rare. Killing no humans in this game is a frustration of its own league because levels like Contagion can and will give you a hard time since knocked out enemies can die if they land on fire, ruining your ENTIRE SR progress and hours of hard work with ONE single mishap. It's not an exaggeration, unfortunately, since Shadow Ranger is highly missable. Either it's a part of a shitty game design or yet a part of a long list of bugs (unfortunately this game is ABSOLUTELY buggy especially in its DLCs on the latest patch (1.02)) is up in the air. Let's not forget that Musician and Ever Vigilant are missable collectibles, which you cannot use CHAPTER SELECT at all if you miss one for both of them!

Edited by DearieHimemori
  • Like 1

The platinum for Diablo 2: Resurrected, because its my favourite game of all time. Rarest is "A Sample of Parque Fernando's Finest"- from thehunter: call of the wild, what a pain. Also i like the plats for Rad and Wasteland 3 because i got the fastest achiever for both.

Edited by Vern3r0z
  • Like 1

Tales Of Symphonia Platinum

spacer.png

It's a fairly long rpg and you need to do at least 4 playthroughs for platinum. There is a bunch of missable content and even plenty of challenges like reaching a certain part of the story without any characters dying or reaching a certain part of the story without using any healing items.

I have a few, I suppose.  The first that comes to mind is Tower of Babble - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.  Other notables would be Red Dead Redemption (PS3) platinum, Killzone: Shadow Fall platinum, Paladins platinum, Grand Theft Auto V (PS4) platinum.  Come this Friday, January 26th, I'll add Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 platinum to the list.  I'm waiting to pop the platinum (and the 100%) for my birthday.  I suppose come Friday the Black Ops 2 platinum will be my proudest ultra rare. 

• Like 1