Thoughts on the trophies? (Street Fighter V)

Aranea Highwind

"Feel like taking the plunge into Survival Mode on extreme? Come back alive, and I'll grant you an audience with none other than me, the great Lord Bison!"

Depends on how easy of method there would be to cheese Survival Mode.

Lariat~ for platinum! xD

• Like 1

Will be back to play this in 5 years with the Super Ultra Mega version.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-street-fighter-5-gameplay-dlc-will-be-free-if-/1100-6429002/

They have my thanks, no more years and years of waiting for getting ultimate version...Hopefully they stick to their policy.

Edits: Oh, didn't see DPatriot already clarified.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

The trophy descriptions read like they've been written by a mad-man. 

Some are unclear as a result. 

They are written like the specific character are talking to you who rewarding you the trophy. Like every trophies with R. Mika on them, she will always mention ''Master Zangief'' because she is a fangirl of him.

The Platinum trophy is Ken saying how sweet you managed to get all trophies and then Ryu tell you reached the end of your journey and take somet time to celebrate your Platinum.

Edited by HiryuMK

Completing survival on extreme seems to be hardest, rest is just time consuming.

Trophy images looks great though.

My thoughts exactly. 

Give me Trials.... looks too easy....

Well, just hoping you can't boost online trophies, so the platinum won't be a complete joke.

Or at least let survival be a challenge and not another Zangief spamfest (SF4 Survival lol).

If you really want more trials, try out Ultimate Marvel or King of Fighters XIII. xD Much tougher than Street Fighter.

Survival modes are usually trickier. Given the fact this one has difficulties, I wonder if it's like Dead or Alive 5 where the last one is a higher number of opponents who are harder than the other 2 difficulties. I really don't care if it's an easy plat. I'm just hoping the game works when it releases.

i hope with the point system to get to golden league that you dont lose a lot or any at all if you've won matches before.  main reason is i suck badly.  maybe 1 in 10 matches i could possibly win :P .

i for one enjoy those trophy descriptions.  it tells you what you need to do and have some flavour text rather than just say what the requirement is or some random line with no clue what to do.  i cant wait either way.

It looks like a very long grind and a decent challenge. 300 ranked match wins? Those are a lot of wins my friends.

I am also worried about Golden league stuff, fight money stuff and character level stuff.

All of this cause I suck. :facepalm:

That´s not so bad. SF4 had 501 wins and it was only an icon you had to get for collect all icon trophies lol.

My thoughts exactly. 

If you really want more trials, try out Ultimate Marvel or King of Fighters XIII. xD Much tougher than Street Fighter.

Survival modes are usually trickier. Given the fact this one has difficulties, I wonder if it's like Dead or Alive 5 where the last one is a higher number of opponents who are harder than the other 2 difficulties. I really don't care if it's an easy plat. I'm just hoping the game works when it releases.

Check my old account called DneroK. I got the plat on Marvel and KoF13. :D

A bit sad that there aren't any trial trophies. Loved to hate those in SFIV, really one of my proudest trophies.

Just like any other fighting game, just a huge time sink. At least there's no C to shining C this time :P.

Going to enjoy this one.

Edited by Ric

Definitely seems less skill dependent than other Capcom fighters, I'll definitely try and go for the plat on this one. Survival mode on Expert is the most difficult one that I can see. Looking forward to it though, next Tuesday can't come soon enough!  :D

Edited by SirDave1988