Thoughts on the trophies? (Street Fighter V)

Aranea Highwind

The japanese and their stupidly long and complicated trophy descriptions strike once again. Trophies themselves look like we're in for quite a time investment. No challenge mission as far as i can see so it's probably gonna be a little easier than all versions of SFIV.

Completing survival on extreme seems to be hardest, rest is just time consuming.

Trophy images looks great though.

Took the words outta my mouth.

5 bucks that this one becomes an 8-9/10 for most people just because of clearing survival on hardest. That is, unless AI uses predictable methods like IV's Arcade mode.

Too bad there's no trial mode. Maybe It'll be a DLC later on :P

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Took the words outta my mouth.

5 bucks that this one becomes an 8-9/10 for most people just because of clearing survival on hardest. That is, unless AI uses predictable methods like IV's Arcade mode.

Too bad there's no trial mode. Maybe It'll be a DLC later on :P

Expect lots of dlc trophies. Alá Killer Instinct 

Expect lots of dlc trophies. Alá Killer Instinct 

Yup, Capcom does have a tendency of making you spend hundreds of hours on their games. Now that you'll be able to unlock DLC with in game money, expect more than 50+ DLC trophies, give or take.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

It looks like an easy list...

Just judging by SFIV's list.

Mainly though this could be the exception out of the entire list, the rest is just a grind (amount of titles that you can get probably be iffy too, but I think there would be a lot more than 30):

"Feel like taking the plunge into Survival Mode on extreme? Come back alive, and I'll grant you an audience with none other than me, the great Lord Bison!"

Depends on how easy of method there would be to cheese Survival Mode.