What was your first game ever played(title-arcade,console or pc)and at what age?

GeorgeGianno

Circus Charlie for Colecovision. I really can't remember the year cause I was soooo young. It was my older brothers. It was definitely sometime before 1989 though cause that's when I got my first NES of my own... I think anyways, I'm bad with those early numbers lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

Harry Potter (Philosopher's Stone) on the ps2 was the first game I played on my own console at age 7. It's a ps1 game but to begin with I pretty much just had ps1 games for a year or so. I didn't know that the ps1 memory cards would work so I always just played it for as far as I could get in one sitting. Before that I remember playing Tomb Raider III and Crash Team Racing on my cousins' ps1s.

Actually now that I think about it I used to play a lot of PC games so my earliest was probably

Image result for magic school bus cd rom

I played a lot of PC games as a kid, only a few I remember the names of: Crosscountry Canada, the ClueFinders series, SkiFree, Chip’s Challenge, Rodent's Revenge, all of the Sim- games like SimAnt, SimTower etc.

My first console was a N64 which came with Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64.

My first game that I ever sat down and played I believe was Donkey Kong Country on SNES. If not, then it was one of the games on the Super Mario All-Stars cartridge on the SNES. I was around 3-4 when I started playing video games I think.

My father tells the story well of me playing Freeway on his Atari 2600 at the age of 1 (in 1981). The game was essentially Activision's version of Frogger and entailed helping a chicken cross 10 lanes of highway traffic as many times as possible within a time limit. I suppose all kids want to help chickens cross the road, yes?

From humble beginnings I am here now!

My first game ever played was Perfect Dark on the Nintendo 64 at the age of around 5 years old. Still one of my favorite games of all time to this day and not because of nostalgia, but because its actually a great game. I remember playing it with my older brother everyday after school and going crazy with the custom death matches. I even introduced it to my younger brother years later and he enjoyed it as much as I did. I still revisit it from time to time.

My first game was Sonic The Hedgehog for the MegaDrive/Genesis when I was around 2-3 years old, my dad has on film me playing the game alone at that age although at the age of 1 my brother sometimes placed me on his lap with my hands on the controller while he was the one who really was playing. The blue guy has been with me since the start, main reason why I love Sonic and even added Sonic to my name.

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1