what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

Going for hitman absolution and will probably get it only have to to get one last piece of evidence and do the last stage and I should have it. I should have just done hard first I ended using a guide anyway so all playing on normal did for me was make getting the challenges easier and making me take a 2 week break from this game because of how bored I was with it, Still hoping to get it tonight though.

I have 1 Trophy to go in Digimon All-Star Rumble (and have since last December): Cards Complete :gold: - Complete the entire set of DigiCards.

I need go grind for enough Bits to buy the last few cards. 220,000 Bits to go. If I play through the game 3 times a day (about 45 minutes each, minus the final level, it's easier that way), I can knock out the final trophy in 10 more days.

I also have Ratchet and Clank 2, where I just need to complete the 2 remaining fly-through-the-rings challenges flawlessly for the final 2 Platinum Bolts and the final and Platibum trophies.

Working on ESO right now. Can tell it's gunna be a very long journey but I'm definitely going for the 100%. My buddy sergus and I got 100% in DCUO in a little over 3 months  and he's doing ESO with me so I know we can get it. Probably going to take a lot longer get though lol. Although anyone looking to play ESO, there are a ton of really nice people willing to help you out. Far nicer croud than DCUO. I highly recommend ESO if you like elder scrolls and MMORPG. It will be your dream come true lol.

Edited by Fozzyabear

Currently: Dark Cloud PS2 port. It's very old and has a bunch of issues, but I used the glitches to get some of the trophies easier and get through the game faster. One second-to-last dungeon and the music is just rawkin'! ^_^

Also have Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom for Vita and Dragon Fantasy Book of Ice for PS4. They're both terrible but I will get through them.