Rarest Platinum of 2016

SkyesUnholy

Lords of the Fallen

1L83cabf.png

:platinum: Lords and Judges

7.53% Very Rare

Until I get off my ass and finish Epic Mickey 2.

Is that game good? Have played DS2, DS3 and Bloodborne. Loved them all but iffy on LotF due to all the bad rep it got. But it's currently on sale for 11.99 for complete edition. Yet don't know anyone that's played it to tell me if it worth the time and $.

Is that game good? Have played DS2, DS3 and Bloodborne. Loved them all but iffy on LotF due to all the bad rep it got. But it's currently on sale for 11.99 for complete edition. Yet don't know anyone that's played it to tell me if it worth the time and $.

It's okay? It pretty much deserves all that bad rep. It's buggy and the difficulty is poorly un-balanced, the final boss is next to impossible to beat on New Game + without stupid-high stats or glitching and the DLC sucks with one of the worst boss fights I've personally ever seen.

11.99 for Complete Edition is okay I guess but prepare for a rather painful 100%.

]

1Lc96de7.png

Minecraft

Awarded all trophies 40-platinum.png

Rarity 8.96%, Earned 17th April

This game is the 3rd Minecraft platinum trophy I have obtained. Hoping to go for Minecraft: Story Mode for the PS3 soon then i'll have all the Minecraft platinum trophies available. 

Edited by demonoid321