Watch Dogs 2 Reveal Trailer | World Premiere Tomorrow

StorySays_

Yup, I saw it yesterday and just this little nothing-saying video made me so excited for some more Watch Dogs. I really think the massive hate on the first game was undeserved even though it certainly got downgraded graphically. The game was super fun to play and I'm super excited for the world premiere :D

Yup, I saw it yesterday and just this little nothing-saying video made me so excited for some more Watch Dogs. I really think the massive hate on the first game was undeserved even though it certainly got downgraded graphically. The game was super fun to play and I'm super excited for the world premiere :D

Yeah, once all the noise died down and I decided to play it I found it to be a great game. Definitely room for improvements, but I wasn't disappointed by it. I didn't expect too much from it visually seeing as it was able to run on the PS3, but I suppose Ubisoft did screw up by making the game look significantly better than it turned out to be. I think the backlash was a bit dramatic, but that's the internet for ya.

• Like 2

I'm excited for it! It looks like they waited long enough to have the actual game ready with real graphics shown off (in the following video)  :P

The game world looks really, really fun though, I can't wait to play it!

Edited by BlindMango

I'm excited for it! It looks like they waited long enough to have the actual game ready with real graphics shown off (in the following video)  :P

The game world looks really, really fun though, I can't wait to play it!

I cannot wait to hack blenders in your lobby :ninja:

• Like 3

"Time to buy a PS4, Electric Boogaloo"

Despite all the bad things, like bugs or my LCD melting because all the brightness of the game (which was fucking annoying) I'm super excited for this sequel. But... San Francisco? Oh my god...  this will be a letter of apology and a "fuck you" at the same time.

Edited by Katt

Ubisoft reckons they've listened to everything people about the first game and have improved because of that feedback. Which should mean this will better than the first (which I liked but had lots of room for improvement).

If this game keeps looking this good then I'll get it.

Watch dogs is what made me get back in to gaming and buy a PS4 luckily I got the last of us bundled in because I hated watch dogs. Ive got to say Ubi did what they always do and made a great looking trailer, I will keep an open mind but I'm expecting a few games to be launched around that time. 

Despite "Hello World" being the first trophy I ever obtained (couldn't help myself), I still haven't finished Watch_Dogs. I had expected so much more... I brought it back to the store for a full refond, it wasn't worth that much in my eyes. I really should get it again now that it can be found for €10.

San Francisco sounds a lot more appealing to me as a setting than Chicago, if only because I've actually been to San Francisco.

I would've preferred any word on the future of the Assassin's Creed franchise, though.