PS+ IGC September 2016 (EU + US)

LastMinuteSavior

PS4:

Lords of the Fallen (List/Guide) :platinum:

Journey (List/Guide) 100% (Cross Buy, PS4/PS3)

PS3:

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (List/Guide) :platinum:

Datura (List/Guide) 100%

Vita:

BADLAND (List/Guide) :platinum: (Cross Buy, All)

Amnesia: Memories (List/Guide) :platinum:

I'll hold off on Lords of the Fallen because the DLC is currently $7.99.

Journey I probably won't bother with because I'm lazy.

Prince of Persia I'll play because need dem plats.

Datura looks creepy so no thanks.

Badlands looks too difficult to bother with.

Amnesia seems like this should be a funny descent into weebness.

Nice variety this month.  I've played Journey, The Forgotten Sands (some fun to be had but overall a far cry from the Sands of Time trilogy IMO), and Amnesia (not as fan service-y as you might think and the story is actually quite good - really only had a problem with one of the paths).

I've vowed not to add any games to the backlog that I don't consider high priority, and none of the remainder fit.  Still will likely at least "purchase" Lords of the Fallen so I can download it in case I run out of stuff to play one day. While not for me, it is still a much improved month and hopefully reflective of IGC titles we see in the future.

Edited by awf9495

Bought Journey when it was on sale, haven't played it yet but if it's as good as people said then I don't mind.

I was also thinking of picking up Lord of the fallen even though it's said to be a worse Souls game so it's nice seeing it on PS+.

Loved the Prince of Persia trilogy but not that interested in Forgotten Sand when it came out. Probably will give it a try.

Never heard of Daruta before but looks easy enough.

Badland... no interest in a port of a mobile game to vita so I will pass

Amnesia. Wew, otome game and I'm a dude, played a few VNs before but never touch this genre because I don't like the girly design so nothing on vita this month for me.

No PSP game though.

Edited by PliskinCobra

Great month but as Mar proved above can't please everyone no matter what you do. 

Sadly that's true. Even if Sony added GTA 5, Bloodborne, The Last of Us, etc to the IGC some people will complain that they have already played them, or that they just bought them on a sale, or they wanted to see a different AAA game instead, or that they wanted to see more indies and not much AAA games...

• Like 2

No EFFING PSP games! What the shit is this?! Plus sucks!

/s

Just kidding! Still worth the ~$5.00 a month, even if there were no games included. Although, I actually did like that PSP games were getting included. Secretly hoped for Disgaea 2 PSP version. 

I guess it's a damn good month if you own every game on the list except Datura and Badlands. I'm happy for everybody else.

I am shocked they have a Japanese visual novel game in here though. I thought those were beyond untouchable for offerings. PS+ continues to surprise me, in a pleasant way.

• Like 1

Yes!!!! Super happy about that list :D

I bought amnesia ps vita in the last sale for a tenner so that's a shame but I can't really complain about it, if I didn't own it this would have been a perfect list, but it's still a solid 4.5/5 for me personally :)

• Like 1

Actually is a pretty fucked up move by Sony. Journey has been on sale 3 times this year just from what I noticed. Journey's previous 2 (good sales) were both at least within the past 4 months to with the recent one being the "Re-play Sale" back in July (unless there was yet another somehow after that) - only two mon... technically less than 2 months away from September - and the May (2016, ofc) Flash Sale - less than 4 months away from September.

And then 2-3 other games on this list I've seen in 2 sales this year (includes Fallen, which I gave the name since PS4 titles tend to be more focused upon both by SOny and consumers). So sure the games are good, but it's just as bad as a low quality game sale - (ok, not just as but) almost - since these games have had sales and good ones at that recently. (I bought Journey for $4.49 WITHOUT needing a PS+ Membership. Arguably, that deal is better than renting Journey for free via PS+ since I get to keep my version w or w/o PS+ - unless you bring up the "using a game for its trophies, deleting it, then never coming back to it" card.)

If you think it's fucked up that Sony has sold something that they put on sale, jesus christ you are really new to the service because that's what they always have done and will continue to do, lmao.

I'm sure most people got Journey when it was $5. If you bought it when it was a fiver, you probably felt it was worth it. Now suddenly it's worthless because people get 'em for free? Ignore sales for a whole year or continue to roll the dice and blame Sony later, I guess.

• Like 2

Yay! This is awesome month! Gonna plat and 100% prince of persia, datura and amnesia: memories. Don't care about this visual novel "amnesia" but gonna try it cause it's a genre i have never played i think and get that easy plat. :) Too bad i bought journey with full price for ps4 when it released.

Edited by zafira1290

Decent list, shame that i already own everyone of them except journey, not counting ammesia because i don't own a vita, trophy wise i'm not sure about journey and lords of the fallen, but prince of persia and datura are both very easy i think, badland is very difficult, huge grindfest, i'm not even sure anyone has the plat yet