TigressLion

#1 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

2nd May 2015
3:38:51 PM

#2 FIFA 15

20th Jun 2015
5:00:52 PM

= 1 Month, 18 Days. :D

I swear to God that my duration should've been only 1 week or 2. I got FIFA 15 late, when my holiday was about to end. I got it in the mid-May, and platted it in June.

#1 Virtue's Last Reward

17th Apr 2013
1:07:34 PM

#2 Gravity Daze

17th May 2013
5:09:16 PM

EXACTLY one month, lol =D

Nice coincidence =D

I wouldn't say I was trophy hunter at that time but thanks to Vita-tan, I was offered these two games so... it was easy to get such a small gap =D

That is 1 Month, 4 Hours, 2 Minutes & 18 Seconds to be exact! ;)

Since this thread omits anything smaller than a day it is 'exactly' 1 month :awesome:

Heck, I would have to be a carefully planning wizard to get 2 Plats on the same day of month, same hour, same minute and same second :awesome:

Getting 2 Plats on the same day of month, same hour and same minute would be easy. The same second would be really hard to get, because the Platinum pops just 1 second after the last trophy (I think this depends on the system you're using. PS3 has the slowest delay, while PS4 has the fastest. I don't know about PSVita though).

I remember trying to Platinum The Last of Us on the 3rd of January 2016 (My first trophy was on the 3rd of January 2015), on the same hour, minute and second, so it'd be tagged here on PSNProfiles as: "Platinum in 1 year (I forgot about the minutes & seconds), etc.. 

Two days.

#1 - Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time: November 7th, 2009

#2 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: November 9th, 2009

I had been playing Uncharted 2 since release -- normal > hard > crushing is how I always do the difficulty ones for new Uncharted games so it takes me awhile to plat -- but as soon as R&C Future: ACiT came out, I dropped U2 like a lead brick and got the platinum before going back to it. lol, Ratchet and Clank is my favorite series. As much as I love Uncharted, it can't hold me back from my R&C obsession. Especially a *new* R&C game.

edit; heh, looks like I got U2 platinum at 3am too. So if I had just found those stupid treasures faster, I could've gotten it the next day after getting R&C.

Edited by Elvick_

1st platinum - Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - 24th February 2016

2nd platinum - ​Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - 27th February 2016

Difference - 3 days. 

When I first began paying attention to trophies a few months back I racked up 4 in a month, although they were all very easy ones. I got burnt out pretty fast regardless and eventually found a balance between playing for fun and playing for trophies. I'm more leaning towards playing for fun so I doubt I'll ever be collecting trophies at that rate again. 

capturaralssp.png

Was pretty underwhelmed after getting my first platinum. I was expecting at least some different trophy pop-up noise.

Only though of getting another one when I got my hands on the Genesis Collection. That one seemed pretty easy, so I though "Why not?"