Time Gap Between 1st and 2nd Platinum.

TigressLion

422 days

#1: Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Nov 18th, 2008

#2: Brutal Legend

Jan 13th, 2010

There's an even bigger gap between my 5th and 6th plat (517 days) but that's because my first PS3 got YLOD.

Also it looks like I got my first plat the earliest among everyone here so far. :P

Back then not a whole lot of games had trophies and I was still playing a bunch of PS2 games (just like I'm still playing a bunch of PS3 games now). So the time gap doesn't seem that horrible. My trophy hunting picked up quite nicely after my first plat too, except for that one hiccup I mentioned above and one year I played my PSP for like 6 months straight without touching PS3.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

#1: Minecraft - 23rd of April 2014 (Yes, I'm very ashamed about this one) <_<

#2: The Walking Dead - 25th of April 2014

So that's two days. I was into trophy hunting from the start. Once I got the taste of one platinum, I just had to get another. :D

In the early days, I was more about getting my platinum count up as soon as possible rather than getting difficult or time consuming ones. I'm glad that I've changed my ways now. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 4

First platinum: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - 8th May 2012

Second platinum: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - 28th May 2012

So, for me, the gap is only 20 days between my first two platinums. The truth is: although, initially, I didn't take myself very seriously as a trophy hunter, I always loved trophies since my first one popped, so I guess I was always a trophy hunter, even if I didn't consider myself one in the beginning!

• Like 1

"From and including: Sábado, 29 de Outubro de 2012
To, but not including Quarta-feira, 9 de Novembro de 2012
Result: 11 days
It is 11 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date"

11 days, but I was always a completionist, I got 6 platinums on my friend's ps3 and account before I purchased my own and made my own account. I guess it doesn't count as I never took baby steps on this account? I did however not know how to check guides so I was stuck with a secret trophy on Dead Space Extraction for a long time before I manage to Google it (yes, it was difficult to search back then because I didn't know about trophy guides).

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3