Here, have some trophies

DrakeHellsing

I agree, Square Enix usually has nice trophy images so far in FF and Kingdom Hearts. These are a bit disappointing.

Yeah, that was my thoughts as well.  I mean games like FFX and KH have awesome images.  This here... it's like those other games like Saw or God of War... same image, just coloured differently for each type of trophy.

Yeah, that was my thoughts as well.  I mean games like FFX and KH have awesome images.  This here... it's like those other games like Saw or God of War... same image, just coloured differently for each type of trophy.

SE could've at least put some effort into the plat image, like Namco did with Tales of Hearts R.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there are any multiplayer trophies. That's great news! Vita owners aren't screwed! :D I'm sure it'll be easier using the player trading system and what not, but as long as it's possible solo, that doesn't bother me.

Some of these trophies look pretty time consuming, especially the one for recording all of the mirages in the manual. No complaints here. ^_^ Opening every last treasure chest sounds kind of annoying, especially if there are missable ones. A guide will most likely be needed for that. And something else that I find interesting is that there are multiple endings. Maybe I missed them announcing that, but it's news to me.

Like the rest of you, I'm disappointed in how little effort was put into the trophy images though. What did we do to deserve this? :(

• Like 1

First of all, I didn't recognize the game on the homepage. There's absolutely nothing to show that it is WoFF. Secondly, I didn't even bother reading the trophy descriptions. What is up with the tiles? It's something that is expected with the Tales of series (with the exception now being Berseria), but this is so lazy.

Greg and Colin have repeatedly offered their services in trophy tile creation, SE should have taken them on it!

• Like 2

The trophy tiles look even more boring than Adventures of Mana (which at least had some little diversity) or I Am Setsuna (the style of that trophy tiles was horrible).

I'm a bit shocked that they didn't took the opportunity to add some nice images but I guess it's fine as long as the game itself is convincing.

The only troublesome trophy seems to be Treasure Liberator. I hope there aren't any one-time dungeons with chests or a PNR without any warning.