BulletStorm Full Clip Edition Official Trailer

So, I guess this was the Duke Nukem announcement Gearbox was teasing? Goddammit. 

Parker

I guess that is safe to say. I was hoping for a new Duke game but I guess this will have to do for now.

I never played the original BulletStorm so I would happily get this edition.

Bulletstorm was one of the finest shooters of the last generation.

More Bulletstorm is a good thing and Duke slots in there pretty nicely. Keep in mind, he's just a skin of the main protagonist Grayson, who has a similarly gruff personality overflowing with testosterone and latent homosexuality.

So any chance they'll restore the PS3 servers in light of this? No? Alright then. 

God I hope so. It was upsetting when the servers went offline before I had a chance to get 100% completion.

It is going to be a full price game with a 9 dollar discount for plus users on ps store. I'm kinda dissapointed, was hoping it would be in the 20 to 30 dollar range.

You can find the PS3 version for a tenth of that price. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, a higher resolution and possibly a better frame rate isn't worth paying that much more. I think of remasters like The BioShock Collection that had all three games for that price. Oh, but this remaster has a Duke Nukem skin, so I guess that's why they thought it would be worth full price. Laaaaaaame... <_<

You can find the PS3 version for a tenth of that price. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, a higher resolution and possibly a better frame rate isn't worth paying that much more. I think of remasters like The BioShock Collection that had all three games for that price. Oh, but this remaster has a Duke Nukem skin, so I guess that's why they thought it would be worth full price. Laaaaaaame... <_<

I don't know if it is just a skin. The PS store is calling a piece of DLC the Duke Nukem Bulletstorm World Tour. You get the dlc free if you pre order. I still don't think that justifies a 60 dollar price tag for one remaster when like you said the Bioshock collection and I'll add in that the Uncharted collection and Assassasin's creed collection all had 3 games for that price.

You can find the PS3 version for a tenth of that price. I don't know about anyone else, but to me, a higher resolution and possibly a better frame rate isn't worth paying that much more. 

PS3 Bulletstorm platinum is impossible to get. PS4 platinum is not. That's the carrot.

I rarely pay full price for any game and wll wait for it to hit the bargain bin.

Hopefully the online servers stay up longer than the PS3 counterpart

The Bulletstorm servers only went down because Gamespy went bottom up. They're highly unlikely to tether the MP to a third-party service again...PSN and XBL aside.

It's my own fault for getting pumped after the tease, but god damn I'm disappointed about the Duke news. Like, I'm gonna get it, and it's gonna be awesome, but damn.

If this had have just been a surprise at the end of the trailer, with no build up (bare in mind, right after the tease, Jon St John put a big ass thing on Facebook about something upcoming that would be sweet too), I'd have been throwing my money at the computer, but now it's like, eh.

Still though, hail to the king.