New Site Update Bugs & Feedback

BlindMango

I have one question about the forums, is there a recover option, because for example today i accidently deleted a piece of my checklist while editing, i couldn't recover it so i had 2 options: make that part again and save, or cancel and do all the editing i had done again. Is there an option to implement this because that would help a lot

81E8fTk.jpg

Uh... Thanks for the thumbs up, PSNP, but I'd rather see my country/world rank instead. Appears like this on tablet but is fine on computer.

EDIT: lmao what, when I tap on it it says "you're doing great!" instead of the usual "up x since last week".

Has damon8rs suggestion to remove the leaderboard been taken seriously?

Edited by madbuk

1 minute ago, BlindMango said:

We prefer equality and safe spaces, it will be like that from now on, effective April 1st 2017 BST.

...Oh. It's still March here so I thought it may have been a bug caused by the addition of 1000 emotes today.

Tomorrow should be fun on the forums.

4 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

We prefer equality and safe spaces, it will be like that from now on, effective April 1st 2017 BST.

I'm pretty sure hardly anybody cares about ranks. I can still look at my ranking but I personally couldn't care less about it. 

I have been away from my computer as I've been busy with work, but I just noticed the change on my break.

Edited by Spaz

I feel the thumbs up are a complete misrepresentation of me and my trophy "hunting".  I have over 4600 unearned trophies and an average of 1.01 trophies earned a day.  I don't think I can be apart of this website any longer.  Please give your thumbs up to someone else.  I'm out.

Spoiler

/s

• Like 2

And here I was oblivious to it all... until people pointed it out, considering the fact that I never use the Leaderboards here at all.  So I went and checked it to see what all the fuss is about.

Yup, I see nothing new, so I don't know what people are complaining about now, we are all very much equal.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

Has damon8rs suggestion to remove the leaderboard been taken seriously?

That is 100% correct! Well spotted my good sir. Isn't it great? :) Hopefully this will decrease the incentive to compete, so we'll have less cheating and hate and all that bad stuff.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another trophy bug:

If you have two identical games from two different regions which share the same trophies (ie. Uncharted 4 UK and Uncharted 4 FR) and you hide just one of them in your PS4 trophy settings, both versions will disappear on your PSN Profiles page and the trophies will not be registered. I understand that PSN Profiles considers all versions of a same game as one, but the official PlayStation user profile doesn't and is capable of hiding only specific versions.

I figured this out because my trophy card was missing one Platinum, and it took me some forensics to find that Uncharted 4 was the culprit.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4719-uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end/Ryusennin