Bioware REALLY should of Remaster Mass Effect Trilogy.

Like I Said same thing to Spyro the Trilogy. Bioware should of remastered Mass Effect Trilogy. I mean that game has so much potential in it that could at least remastered it and bring true HD 1080p 60fps. I would give it a chance. I don't have a problem with remastered games though.

I absolutely love the series and think Mass Effect 2 has the best ending ever in a video game. That being said, I would not play through them all over again. Too many other games to play.

It would, however, make sense for gamers who missed the opportunity the first time around. Hell, if [Prototype] can get remastered. . .

I am surprised they didn't get Bluepoint Games to do it. They did great work on the Uncharted Collection for PS4.

It won't be coming now before Andromeda. Maybe in the future but doubtful we will ever see it.

Just now, Torracat83 said:

Not every game needs to be remastered.

This is also true. 

21 minutes ago, Rose_Dark said:

Bring RE2,3, Mass effect 1,2,3 and final fantasy 8,9 to ps4 and i can finally die happy

Won't be long till RE2 remaster is finished hopefully. Was so happy when that got the green light at Capcom :)

I'm probably the biggest Mass Effect fan you'll ever meet but I'd really rather they didn't. I'd gladly play / plat them again but I am soooo sick of remasters at this point. Seems like every other major announcement is a damn remaster these days. 

The only remasters I really get excited for are games that weren't HD finally getting HD face lifts, since they look like crap on HD TV's. Mass Effect and 90% of the other remasters that have come out already are HD, they don't need a face lift. 

And besides, it's probably not going to happen. If they had plans to do it, they wouldn't have released them as backwards compatible on XBOne.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Torracat83 said:

Not every game needs to be remastered.

That's true, but I don't think anyone suggested that every game gets a remaster. A classic series like Mass Effect though is surely as worthy of being remastered as it gets.

Having never played them myself, I'd love it, although yeah it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KingGuy420 said:

And besides, it's probably not going to happen. If they had plans to do it, they wouldn't have released them as backwards compatible on XBOne.

This doesn't factor in. Bioshock is backwards compatible but has a remaster on Xbox One and PS4.

It gets to the point that people just want all games avaiable in a single platform, remastering PS1, PS2, PS3 and other consoles. Honestly, the majority of the people who wants remastered games don't really care about graphics, they just want unification.

• Like 3

All the games should not be ported to the new gen consoles, they would be available in a backward retrocompatibility instead, because all the games (From PS3, X360, Vita and PC) are not really remastered, maybe they only translate the instructions and content to the new gen, if the games have a PC version, they take that version, if not, they use the console version with some upgrades, then they add to it a new patch to make it work "better" and make it capable to be played 1080(4K on PS4 Pro as update as I understood) @ 60 fps.

I think if you want the games to look better, try to find the PC version instead of the "Remastered" one.

If the actual ports were released because they want you to play the game with better graphics instead of release something "new" faster, they will change your last gen game  the the new one, give the new game as free if you prove you have the game for the last gen or maybe they will give you the port by a very low price, instead of selling it again at a normal price, also EA has a membership like the PS+ where you can play many games on your PC via Origin, I think that would be another possible reason about why EA is not insterested to port the last gen games