6 New Trophies out March 22

DennisWilles

6 minutes ago, DennisWilles said:

http://www.rocketleague.com/game-info/dropshot/

It doesn't say what they will be yet but there are a few pictures, one is for liking/disliking a map it seems. There will be the inevitable idiots that complain about free stuff added to the game but I for one am happy with this DLC! Let's hope for more in the future :)

Lucky for me I'm just worried about platinuming a gameand not the 100% with DLC's. I got the Rocket League Plat and not the 100% but that doesn't bother me. For those who get bother by the 100% then the nightmare continues :lol::lol:

Looking forward to this one, was so addicted that i got the Neo Tokyo 535 shots in a couple of days i believe, just with playing regular matches.

This will probably come at the same day as that season 4 starts. Looking forward to the new ranking system, i'll get some blue wheels because i just made it into Rising Star level in doubles

Edited by Lars
  • Like 1

Great news! I'm not that fond of this game anymore but I always like going back to it for some more trophies. They're doing an amazing job supporting this game, I like it. I hope they keep adding some trophies every once in a while for a long time to come :).

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

New trophies coming with dlc or dlc expansions are normal, fine, and logical, regardless of anything. If you're a completionist, it's too bad, but you simply deal with it - accept it - or ignore it. Complain about the matter, ok, but don't try to make an argument saying the concept of trophies being attached to dlc is stupid, makes no sense, or shouldn't happen... purely because you personally don't like the game enough to care or be excited to earn the new trophies.

The only issue would be, and I'll only speak for Rocket League, is the very grindy trophies and rng trophies. Not even just moderate grindy, but very grindy. If they just tone down (or rid entirely) the 1-2 grindy trophies per dlc pack, the dlc trophies would be more welcoming overall.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ee28max said:

By reading the title of this thread, I actually thought there were new trophies (trophy values) coming out :lol:.

Anyway, Rocket League is getting another DLC? Wow, I mean, really? @Jyn Erso, you should probably check this out, mate! 

Something past a platinum? :P Diamond, Antimatter, you name it. 

• Like 2

Rocket League- The game that just keeps on giving. Bring on the trophies.  Let's hope that there are no grind trophies like the last update.  I enjoy getting these free trophies unlike Minecraft. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2

Well, I don't mind, but seriously, no more item trophies unless you can actually create a decent system that doesn't give you nothing for hours of playing. -_- Great game, but the Neo-Tokyo DLC item trophies are just too RNG, unless I get someone to trade with me.

But I love Rocket League, so that evens it out for me.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the new trophies hope they are not stupid trophies or even more like the neo-tokyo dlc those where shit.

12 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

Rocket League- The game that just keeps on giving. Bring on the trophies.  Let's hope that there are no grind trophies like the last update.  I enjoy getting these free trophies unlike Minecraft. 

i agree