PS Plus May IGC

filplacido

3 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

I can't believe people are suspicious that they're only getting the first chapter of Tales from the Borderlands and not the complete game, lmao.

I can't believe you wouldn't be suspicious.  

• Like 1

I'm slightly interested in Port Royale 3 but I don't know if I have the motivation to play a tycoon/strategy game nowadays. xD

EDIT:

Uh, I just read that Blood Knights isn't available in Germany. I hope they find a better game as a replacement. :D 

Edited by Crimson Idol
Seems like Blood Knights is available in Germany. Oh no >__<

51 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Already played Tales from the Borderlands on PS3, though I might pick up the PS4 one so my choices will be in place should there be a season 2 (I think the trophy list is shared).

Separate list. I have both Plats, myself. The PS3 version is shared with the disc PS4 version(which defies all logic, but that's what they did). 

Abzu will be neat. The rest... eh. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

The retail version of the ps4 and the digital version of the ps3 share one list. The digital ps4 version has its own list. So, one more platinum for you ;) 

HELLO!!! That's awesome, because I really did like this game (arguably my favorite of the Telltale games).

• Like 1

Actually a decent month for me! I haven't played Tales of The Borderlands so that's a nice and I'll be giving Abzu, Port Royale and Type Rider a try. I do wish the Vita selection was stronger though

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I'm slightly interested in Port Royale 3 but I don't know if I have the motivation to play a tycoon/strategy game nowadays. xD

EDIT:

Uh, I just read that Blood Knights isn't available in Germany. I hope they find a better game as a replacement. :D 

Really? Isn't the developer a German studio?

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:

LOL they think Sony is like " oh free games ? we will just give you the first episode for free but you will have to buy the rest of the episodes" 1f602.png

And then cite King's Quest. Whereas the other Telltales games that have been on PS+, TWD S1+S2 have been full games. One exception doesn't mean you should be suspicious.

Especially since King's Quest originally went free when only the first episode was available. A poor choice on Sony's behalf, sure, but I don't see anybody praising that game so I doubt it matters much.

Edited by Valyrious

24 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Really? Isn't the developer a German studio?

Yes, really. I just had to check via PSPrices to get the CID of the game as I'm not able to find it via the store and when I use it from any of the other european stores I just get a item not found-message. It also doesn't show up when searching for Blood or for Knight.

And according to Wiki it's a german dev. Maybe they wanted to spareman their fellow countrymen and delisted it. :D 

Nevermind. Had to check via another site and now I can find a direct link to the game. Noooooooooo.

But I wonder why it didn't show up when I searched for it...

Edited by Crimson Idol

Well it's a pretty good month. I just wish we would have gotten Alienation instead of ABZU. Not really into swimming simulators but I am looking to buy a 4K TV and people say it looks great on it so I guess there's at least something positive about it. I just hope TftB is the full game and not just 1-2 chapters (some people say it's the whole game). Also want to try Blood Knights and Port Royale.

• Like 1