Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

Hi Everyone!

They Patch Today the Game Way of Redemption and the Servers of this Game are Totaly Close and you can only play Offline...and can only Unlock the Offline Trophie the Others One are Now Impossible... :(

With alot work i dont finished this Game and another one for my Big Collection without finished them... :(

Congrats to Everyone who Finished this and Unlocking this Rare Plat! ;)

And thank's alot to Everyone who try to Help me on this. ;)

Cya Next time. ;)

3 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

They Patch Today the Game Way of Redemption and the Servers of this Game are Totaly Close and you can only play Offline...and can only Unlock the Offline Trophie the Others One are Now Impossible... :(

With alot work i dont finished this Game and another one for my Big Collection without finished them... :(

Congrats to Everyone who Finished this and Unlocking this Rare Plat! ;)

And thank's alot to Everyone who try to Help me on this. ;)

Cya Next time. ;)

Sorry to hear that mate. It's never nice to see someone miss out on an unobtainable, but especially so by a matter of hours. Good luck with your future endeavours!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

And yet I hear that they will still release a physical version of Way of Redemption, meaning that they will be selling a brand new, unopened, but totally incomplete, game...

Legally they wouldn’t be allowed to make a new release after the servers close. So if there is a new release it would be minus the online trophies. 

@llagnd 

https://imgur.com/a/2aKGI

Which one is the game announced to close? I suppose it is only the first one, right? (Don't understand Japanese and a Google translation over the tweet didn't give me much clue)

I wonder if the other lists will become unachievable too, specially the "VR" one

13 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I wouldn't worry about Way of Redemption anyway. The game is total garbage, the platinum is mediocre at best since the rarity got butchered when everyone played it after the shutdown notice, and the trophies were supposedly glitched.

Must totally agree

Edited by EdinhoN

On 2/8/2018 at 11:39 PM, DARKB1KE said:

You need an online pass for Karting, and those are only available on the Disc version of the game.  So if you buy the disc with a working code, you can play. 

Yeah, my copy is from PS+ and I downloaded the pass from PSN but still nothing. I don't care enough to find disc version. ty for the correction though.

3 hours ago, mako-heart said:

Yeah, my copy is from PS+ and I downloaded the pass from PSN but still nothing. I don't care enough to find disc version. ty for the correction though.

That's correct.  Digital version no longer goes online.  Yeah if you don't care about the plat then I wouldn't bother hunting down a physical disk.  Good luck! 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/littlebigplanet-karting/293148-na-physical-connects-na-digital-wont-connect.html

NA Digital version is no longer working online (even if bought years ago) yet the NA physical copy still connects online

• Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 10:18 AM, EdinhoN said:

@llagnd 

https://imgur.com/a/2aKGI

Which one is the game announced to close? I suppose it is only the first one, right? (Don't understand Japanese and a Google translation over the tweet didn't give me much clue)

I wonder if the other lists will become unachievable too, specially the "VR" one

Must totally agree

Since there is no more information about the VR version, I temporarily assume only the first one will be affected. All trophies can be achieved in several weeks (it mainly depends on how often you play) and you do not have to login everyday to get daily rewards.

Trophies for the third one (only on PS Vita) have been unobtainable since Apr, 2017 due to the servers closure.

Edited by llagnd

1 hour ago, llagnd said:

Since there is no more information about the VR version, I temporarily assume only the first one will be affected. All trophies can be achieved in several weeks (it mainly depends on how often you play) and you do not have to login everyday to get daily rewards.

Trophies for the third one (only on PS Vita) have been unobtainable since Apr, 2017 due to the servers closure.

Im interested in the VR version, but not sure how long it takes to complete, or what exactly needs to be done ? cant find any info on that.

the psnvita one that had a closure, that was digital only anyways right?

Edited by NastyNeezer

@Potent_Delusions, @mako-heart Thanks for taking a look at my list, guys! ? I am not too worried about nail'd as I am not going for a 100% perfect profile - so as long as I can get the plat, it's fine. ? 

That's some pretty useful info about LBP Karting, thanks @DARKB1KE:)

@llagnd, @Carbon_Lancer I apologize that I was not here when you needed me guys. :( You should have contacted me between February, 5th - 8th, we would have smashed these online trophies together. ?

However I also would not worry about Way of Redemption too much. I managed to meet some pretty nice people during boosting, but without them my in-game experience would have been pretty awful. ? Many of the trophies were glitched - they either did not unlock or had wrong/different description - and if it was not for these awesome guys who helped me, I would now be stuck with an unobtainable too. ;) Considering that it went from UR (4,27%) to Rare (11,07%), this plat really is not anything special. ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 servers are not shut down. The PS3 servers work fine from what I gather but the PS4 online trophies can't be earned while having an active PS+ account. I have a thread created for this that 

So basically it seems you just have to wait until your sub runs out. Kind of a pain but still obtainable.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2018 at 2:17 PM, Bahamut3104 said:

The Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 servers are not shut down. The PS3 servers work fine from what I gather but the PS4 online trophies can't be earned while having an active PS+ account. I have a thread created for this that 

So basically it seems you just have to wait until your sub runs out. Kind of a pain but still obtainable.

But it specifically says " You can't earn the trophies related to Create a Park anymore "

18 hours ago, DARKB1KE said:

But it specifically says " You can't earn the trophies related to Create a Park anymore "

People have earned the "Sharing is Caring" trophy on March 2, "Feedback Given" on February 27, "Professional Judge" on February 28, and "Chief Judge" on February 28. All of those trophies are related to Create a Park

10 hours ago, Bahamut3104 said:

People have earned the "Sharing is Caring" trophy on March 2, "Feedback Given" on February 27, "Professional Judge" on February 28, and "Chief Judge" on February 28. All of those trophies are related to Create a Park

Well, as more people will confirm than I might do them. My plus runs out in April so We will see.