Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Apparently, some of the MP trophies are still obtainable but most aren't, though it's impossible to tell, because you need 8 people to start a match and there aren't many people left who are able to test them and give a definitive answer :(.

Ah, that's unfortunate! I really wanted to go for it! Also, I've heard the DLC is delisted so 100% would be impossible without physical ultimate edition. I'd be highly interested to see what the true status of the game is, since the plat is extremely rare. Again, as I said I would love to go for it if there are still people as interested as I am.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WinterKnightV said:

Ah, that's unfortunate! I really wanted to go for it! Also, I've heard the DLC is delisted so 100% would be impossible without physical ultimate edition. I'd be highly interested to see what the true status of the game is, since the plat is extremely rare. Again, as I said I would love to go for it if there are still people as interested as I am.

The Ultimate Edition is still available in the US PS Store but it was delisted everywhere else :(.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WinterKnightV said:

what dlc? i am confused all of the trophies minus the unobtainable ones can be done on the base game i think 

7 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

what dlc? i am confused all of the trophies minus the unobtainable ones can be done on the base game i think 

Future Soldier has 3 trophy DLCs, 2 of which are online only with trophies that are almost certainly unobtainable at this time, whereas the third DLC is a single player campaign that has fully obtainable trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, syai0306 said:

cooking  mama cookstar was probably delisted.

This is because the problem of the current distributor selling the product without the rights has been resolved.
However, the physical version is still available.

The following is the official announcement in Japanese.

http://www.ofcr.co.jp/ofcr/ImportantNotice_jp.html

All digital sales were delisted, confirmed.

I would be concerned about Yum Yum Cookstar moving forward as well, as it could be wrapped up in the lawsuit and/or the company could declare bankruptcy as a result.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

I would consider this a wake up call for anything requiring Ubisoft Connect

-Boggle [PS4] (Takes 36 hours)

-Jeopardy! [PS4] (Takes a week of daily challenges)

-Scrabble [PS4] (One single emote in a match)

-Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game [PS4] (Required to unlock Knives Chau)

-Uno [PS4] (the Playlink app is optional, I think this is also under Ubisoft Connect, these Hasbro games seem to be so)

I have the Scott Pilgrim Game. ¿This refers to a trophy or an specific character?

14 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

There are 3 trophies tied to the character Knives. She isn’t burned onto the disc or automatically part of the digital version. You must login to Ubisoft Connect within the game to add her to your save file. I didn’t realize this until I unboxed my LRG package in which a special handbook mentions this requirement.

So those 3 trophies are potentially at risk for that reason. This isn’t mentioned anywhere in @Fonzworth5’s trophy guide on this site…

The online multiplayer Wallace Wells trophies don’t seem to require Ubisoft Connect. Still not an optimized portion of the game in either version (enter a shop and you’ll disconnect from your partner 1f644.png).

that's bullshit, period. Can't believe they did this.

Edited by APCGrayLocked
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

There are 3 trophies tied to the character Knives. She isn’t burned onto the disc or automatically part of the digital version. You must login to Ubisoft Connect within the game to add her to your save file. I didn’t realize this until I unboxed my LRG package in which a special handbook mentions this requirement.

So those 3 trophies are potentially at risk for that reason. This isn’t mentioned anywhere in @Fonzworth5’s trophy guide on this site…

The online multiplayer Wallace Wells trophies don’t seem to require Ubisoft Connect. Still not an optimized portion of the game in either version (enter a shop and you’ll disconnect from your partner ?).

Thanks for bringing this up here. I had Scott sitting in my cart due to its current sale so I went ahead and grabbed it today and redeemed the character. Just gotta knock out the MP now sooner than later. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

The online multiplayer Wallace Wells trophies don’t seem to require Ubisoft Connect. Still not an optimized portion of the game in either version (enter a shop and you’ll disconnect from your partner 1f644.png).

Very well, time to download this game and  put it in "priority list".

• Like 2