Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

EdinhoN

3 hours ago, The_Mighty_Ducks said:

Wait.. L.A. Noire has online features? Wtf lol

I'm hoping they're not delisting the DLC's also..

L.A. Noire's online content pretty much just tells you the percentage of players who chose each option during interrogations. It also may have had a suit that was a Social Club unlock, but I don't remember. If they delist the DLCs, the physical Complete Edition does include them on the disc, so they'll still be available in some way.

Edited by communistwookiee

On 6/17/2021 at 0:52 AM, communistwookiee said:

L.A. Noire's online content pretty much just tells you the percentage of players who chose each option during interrogations. It also may have had a suit that was a Social Club unlock, but I don't remember. If they delist the DLCs, the physical Complete Edition does include them on the disc, so they'll still be available in some way.

The Chicago Lightning suit, one of the best ones in the game, is a Social Club unlock on the PS3 version. (LA Noire is my all-time favorite game haha)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Can anyone confirm the current status of the Platinums/100%s for the following games now the Vita Messaging Service has been canned?:

- Motorstorm RC
- Pure Chess
- Chronovolt
- Fruit Ninja
- Little Deviants

From what I experienced so far, messages were shutdown on Monday the 28th (in EU allready in the morning) but invites still work. I could still send a challenge through Rayman Legends and a game invite on MotoGP 14. I am going to try Rocketbirds this week or the next.

Also read this: 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Can anyone confirm the current status of the Platinums/100%s for the following games now the Vita Messaging Service has been canned?:

- Motorstorm RC
- Pure Chess
- Chronovolt
- Fruit Ninja
- Little Deviants

Tried to send an invite to my friend in Chronovolt but wasn’t longer possible. Same as Fruit ninja. These two games invites ended in June 30/21 don’t know why it wasn’t on June 28/21 but it happened .  Little deviants invites ended up in June 28/21 . Glad I got them ^^ . 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

- Motorstorm RC
- Pure Chess
- Chronovolt
- Fruit Ninja
- Little Deviants

These are being tracked here: 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2021 at 9:48 PM, jgm4789 said:

It could be that those games switched to using microsofts servers after they decide to shutdown the official ones, which is why the games can still be played online on xbox but not ps3. I know crysis 2 did that a while back as well.

They never switched, they were always on Microsoft servers.

Only a few major publishers (and free to play games) ran on their own servers for Xbox. The three big studios I can think of are EA, ActiBlizz and Ubisoft.

The Crysis 2/3 servers were a special circumstance where Microsoft opted to buy them off EA. Why? Because who knows. They never did it for any other game and plenty of other games that are backwards compatible for Xbox One have their servers still down.

Since everyone is talking about RockStar, don't forget that GTAIV has an unannounced expiration date. I assume they run on similar servers to these three other games since the GameSpy patch removal.

29 minutes ago, mcnichoj said:

They never switched, they were always on Microsoft servers.

Only a few major publishers (and free to play games) ran on their own servers for Xbox. The three big studios I can think of are EA, ActiBlizz and Ubisoft.

The Crysis 2/3 servers were a special circumstance where Microsoft opted to buy them off EA. Why? Because who knows. They never did it for any other game and plenty of other games that are backwards compatible for Xbox One have their servers still down.

Since everyone is talking about RockStar, don't forget that GTAIV has an unannounced expiration date. I assume they run on similar servers to these three other games since the GameSpy patch removal.

AFAIK, GTA 4 and RDR are now P2P as of the GameSpy removal patches because they made the stats save to the Hard Drive instead of the servers.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm if Rayman Legends is down? Have heard it's down on Xbox for the past 2 days and Ubisoft posted that the leaderboards and challenges were disabled on the 13th.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/rayman-legends/article/leaderboard-and-challenges-features-in-rayman-legends/000065267

EDIT: Looks like it's being covered in the game forum: 

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
Add link

9 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Can anyone confirm if Rayman Legends is down? Have heard it's down on Xbox for the past 2 days and Ubisoft posted that the leaderboards and challenges were disabled on the 13th.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/rayman-legends/article/leaderboard-and-challenges-features-in-rayman-legends/000065267

EDIT: Looks like it's being covered in the game forum: 

From what it sounds like on the thread some people were able to play again yesterday before they went down again so it might be a temporary thing.

Though I think the message from Ubisoft is because I believe they don't have direct control over their servers and it's all handled by Ubisoft Montpellier directly, so they are probably leaving it upto to them to fix it or not.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 8:42 PM, MagyarMaci said:

Hey guys,

Stranger Things content of Dead by Daylight will be removed from sale on November 17th. The developers said that they will make the trophies generic, so don't worry. If u want to get the pack, it's 60% off on ps store now.

https://delistedgames.com/dead-by-daylight-loses-its-stranger-things-content-on-november-17th/

Well at least none needs to panic about them being unobtainable, but if you want the Stranger Things DLC characters, get them before November 17th!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

What were the online trophies for MLB The Show 17? I ask because I'm seeing conflicting info as to which ones are now unobtainable.

Just going off based on what was flagged as Online on TrueTrophies (https://www.(URL not allowed)/game/MLB-The-Show-17/trophies):

Welcome back!

I'll take that

Mission complete

Lookin' good

Just stopping by for now

My uniform is cooler

Cha-Ching

Wait now it's mission complete

Participation trophy

Thanks for the reminder that I need to look into the shutdown data for that as well.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

He linked an image in the first page.

See underneath photo.

PY7VQJU.jpeg

Sad to see the servers gone, but damn this game was a total flop.

But unfortunately I am stuck with this trashfest since its on my list ?

Just finish it than. ?

Anyway, last call for the old Need for Speed games that are going down next Tuesday the 31st. Shift (2), The Run, Undercover and Carbon. 

• Like 2