Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

On 2/5/2023 at 2:48 PM, RawrItsAndrew said:

Hi is there any word on the golf club 2014 ? 

I can't connect and it's not listed here but there are recent achievers for online trophies. 

Stupid me left it in my backlog and now I'm suffering lmao 

Golf Club 2 servers have been shut down.

The lack of online functionality now makes the platinum unobtainable

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Which trophies are affected by this?

There are at least 5 Golf Club 2 trophies which are now unobtainable due to the loss of online functionality

• I'll Take That…
  • Golf Buddy
  • Millionaire
  • Team Player
  • Participation Medal
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Announcements have been removed so far. There is some spinoff titles that aren't included in them though still existing.

Direct links still work, unless it's lying to me about the Add to Cart button?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP6188-CUSA30606_00-ZIPPYTHECIRCLE02
https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP6187-CUSA30607_00-ZIPPYTHECIRCLE02

Got notified of this just now by a friend

Grim Guardians is at risk of sudden removal from PSN, the game was just released and suddenly has been pulled from both of US Xbox and Switch marketplaces. There's rumors swirling it's getting a full US ban. No cross buy available between PS4 and PS5 version that I know of.

25 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Got notified of this just now by a friend

Grim Guardians is at risk of sudden removal from PSN, the game was just released and suddenly has been pulled from both of US Xbox and Switch marketplaces. There's rumors swirling it's getting a full US ban. No cross buy available between PS4 and PS5 version that I know of.

Its likely a publishing mishap as pqube(the actual publisher) published the game on psn while its listed as inticreates on xbox and switch like they were self publishing it. It was probably why it wasn't pulled by psn yet as they show the correct information while xbox and switch listed the wrong publisher as inticreates did self publish a few games themselves(like the gunvolt games) but not this one

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Its likely a publishing mishap as pqube(the actual publisher) published the game on psn while its listed as inticreates on xbox and switch like they were self publishing it. It was probably why it wasn't pulled by psn yet as they show the correct information while xbox and switch listed the wrong publisher as inticreates did self publish a few games themselves(like the gunvolt games) but not this one

Inti was listed as self publishing it on Xbox and Switch in the West, while PQube is the official distributor in the West. NA PS4 had this issue (but not EU), however it's already been updated somewhat (NA shows PQube but still using the Inti studio code in the package name) so I don't think it will get delisted.

• Like 2

On 2023-03-08 at 0:31 AM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Inti was listed as self publishing it on Xbox and Switch in the West, while PQube is the official distributor in the West. NA PS4 had this issue (but not EU), however it's already been updated somewhat (NA shows PQube but still using the Inti studio code in the package name) so I don't think it will get delisted.

[Important Announcement]
INTI CREATES is changing the title of "Grim Guardians: Demon Purge" to "Gal Guardians: Demon Purge."

During the transition, the game may become unavailable on some storefronts. We apologize for the inconvenience.

https://twitter.com/IntiCreatesEN/status/1633660444425723904

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

[Important Announcement]
INTI CREATES is changing the title of "Grim Guardians: Demon Purge" to "Gal Guardians: Demon Purge."

During the transition, the game may become unavailable on some storefronts. We apologize for the inconvenience.

https://twitter.com/IntiCreatesEN/status/1633660444425723904

Saw that this morning. Thanks! Curious if they just update in-place for PSN.

Japan already has physical printings of Grim Guardians, but this only impacts NA and EU releases so I doubt they'll change the name there.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/950180/view/3678916525459103536

Lemnis gate is being delisted on April 11th and the servers are shutting down July 11th. appertnly we can still play local mutiplayer after July 11th but unclear if any of the online trophies will be attainable after July 11th. it also is worth noting as it appears that the PS5 plat is unattiable because of bugged trophies (20/32 are bugged), but PS4 seems to be alright, but some trophies on that version but unknown if they are bugged as well.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/950180/view/3678916525459103536

Lemnis gate is being delisted on April 11th and the servers are shutting down July 11th. appertnly we can still play local mutiplayer after July 11th but unclear if any of the online trophies will be attainable after July 11th. it also is worth noting as it appears that the PS5 plat is unattiable because of bugged trophies (20/32 are bugged), but PS4 seems to be alright, but some trophies on that version but unknown if they are bugged as well.

0.2% PSN rarity (for both NA and standard versions on ps4) indicates that it can be earned, but the recent players are from around a year ago. Seems like it'll be a very dead game if you try to go for the plat

Edited by shipper321
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, shipper321 said:

0.2% PSN rarity (for both NA and standard versions on ps4) indicates that it can be earned, but the recent players are from around a year ago. Seems like it'll be a very dead game if you try to go for the plat

You can boost it with 2 consoles/2 people using a matchmaking code according to someone who 100% it on Xbox. I'm just waiting for confirmation that the PS4 version is obtainable at least. They will probably not fix the PS5 version or even have a sale. It is digital only and you can't do it in local play/LAN. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

You can boost it with 2 consoles/2 people using a matchmaking code according to someone who 100% it on Xbox. I'm just waiting for confirmation that the PS4 version is obtainable at least. They will probably not fix the PS5 version or even have a sale. It is digital only and you can't do it in local play/LAN. 

The devs stopped patching both versions, sometime around Christmas 2021 so it's fairly safe to say there won't be any more updates between now and when the game gets delisted.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The devs stopped patching both versions sometime around Christmas 2021 so it's fairly safe to say there won't be any more updates between now and when the game gets delisted.

Geez... 2021 :(  So anyone who buys it will get a useless PS5 version. Hopefully the PS4 one is obtainable at least.

• Like 1