Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

On 19-1-2023 at 11:07 PM, Asim_25 said:

UPDATE 22/01/2023: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind has now been delisted from all digital stores in all regions - Steam, Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store and Nintendo eShop. Now you can only buy the physical edition of the game or play the already purchased digital copy. 

ORIGINAL STORY 20/01/2023: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind has been delisted from Steam, Microsoft Store and several regions of PlayS­tation Store. 

The game is still available in some regions of PlayStation Store and Nintendo eShop

Most likely, this is due to the expiration of the license for the series. The publisher Curve Games ignored my email with a question about the reason for the delisting. So they are unlikely to bring the game back on sale.

If you are interested in buying this game, it is worth considering now. Who knows when the PS4 and Switch versions will be delisted too. 

@EdinhoN This info is missing in the first page.

I was just searching for it because I learned about the game as part of the xbox gold announcement. But I couldn't find it.

It's still listed on psprices but the link to the store gives an error.

https://psprices.com/region-be/game/4167385/peaky-blinders-mastermind

A physical version should exist but I couldn't find one near me...

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Kolm said:

@EdinhoN This info is missing in the first page.

I was just searching for it because I learned about the game as part of the xbox gold announcement. But I couldn't find it.

It's still listed on psprices but the link to the store gives an error.

https://psprices.com/region-be/game/4167385/peaky-blinders-mastermind

A physical version should exist but I couldn't find one near me...

It was relisted on Xbox last month, seemingly just in time to be given away this month through GWG. It's also currently on PC giveaway through Amazon Prime Gaming for the next 3 weeks. It seems somewhat likely to get relisted everywhere in the near future.

• Like 1

On 4-4-2023 at 5:17 AM, mc-love-kev said:

It was relisted on Xbox last month, seemingly just in time to be given away this month through GWG. It's also currently on PC giveaway through Amazon Prime Gaming for the next 3 weeks. It seems somewhat likely to get relisted everywhere in the near future.

But the current state is still delisted for PSN so it should be in the list. If a relist actually ever happens on PSN, it can be removed from the list.

I've been searching for quite a bit on it just because it wasn't in the list while it was mentioned in the thread.

• Like 2

EVOLVE SERVER SUNSET 2023

«Starting on June 5, 2023 we will be scaling back support for Evolve and begin the process of sunsetting the servers.

For one month, from June 5 to July 6, Stage 2 Multiplayer will be offline but you will still be able to engage in Peer to Peer Multiplayer. On July 6, 2023 we will bring the Evolve servers completely down for a final time and the game will no longer be playable.

The support and enthusiasm of the Evolve community over the last several months is much appreciated, but the time has come to dedicate our resources to other projects.» 

Edited by Asim_25

26 minutes ago, Asim_25 said:

«Starting on June 5, 2023 we will be scaling back support for Evolve and begin the process of sunsetting the servers.

For one month, from June 5 to July 6, Stage 2 Multiplayer will be offline but you will still be able to engage in Peer to Peer Multiplayer. On July 6, 2023 we will bring the Evolve servers completely down for a final time and the game will no longer be playable.

The support and enthusiasm of the Evolve community over the last several months is much appreciated, but the time has come to dedicate our resources to other projects.» 

Not sure what they're referring to since they shut the dedicated servers years ago. This probably won't affect anything, honestly.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Asim_25 said:

As far as I know this shouldn't effect PS4 and Xbox One.

The Stage 2 Multiplayer was actually a special version of the game released later for players to play for free on PC through Steam. When the original shutdown happened for Evolve: Legacy it also ended up turning off multiplayer completely on the PC version. A few years ago though 2K fixed it all and reinstated the servers completely on PC only. Now even though the servers use peer to peer, because it was down before it's possible there was always a backend connection to verify and connect the players to each other even if it wasn't hosting the game server directly itself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

As far as I know this shouldn't effect PS4 and Xbox One.

The Stage 2 Multiplayer was actually a special version of the game released later for players to play for free on PC through Steam. When the original shutdown happened for Evolve: Legacy it also ended up turning off multiplayer completely on the PC version. A few years ago though 2K fixed it all and reinstated the servers completely on PC only. Now even though the servers use peer to peer, because it was down before it's possible there was always a backend connection to verify and connect the players to each other even if it wasn't hosting the game server directly itself.

This^

The console versions are P2P but the Plat is already unobtainable due to the badge servers being switched off, though all the other trophies can be done offline. Also, we never got the F2P update so this news only affects the PC version.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

42 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Big changes are coming soon to Dreams but the affected trophies are being patched to make them obtainable again: https://docs.indreams.me/en/whats-happening/news/dreams-support-update

So it may be one of those games that you'll want to Platinum sooner to experience it the best way possible now versus doing it after September 1st 2023 and experience the limited version.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jinxcendant-XIII said:

Shame about Dreams, question = the DLC ancient dangers a bat's tale isn't on the store so is it included on the disc/digital version or was it delisted?, thanks.

I believe all the DLCs for Dreams were free updates, not stuff you get from the PS Store ?.

11 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Does anyone know for Mirror's Edge if it gets delisted, but I have the game in my library from PS+, would I be able to download it after the delisting? Or would it end up like P.T. Demo?

In theory, you can continue to download all the games you have purchased whenever you want. Also, I don’t think that’s going to happen with Mirror’s Edge... although this has happened already with some other titles on PS3... that, magically, the game disappears from your download list.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Does anyone know for Mirror's Edge if it gets delisted, but I have the game in my library from PS+, would I be able to download it after the delisting? Or would it end up like P.T. Demo?

You could defo download it.

• Like 1