Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

5 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe lists "Trinket Studios Inc." as publisher.

It also has this in the fine print.

'Adult Swim TM & © 2018 Cartoon Network. A WarnerMedia Company. All Rights Reserved.'

Could just be a failure to clean up the store listing. Could be that Warner still has partial ownership of the listing in some capacity.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

I don't know for sure, but just looking some of them up on PSN don't have Adult Swim as the publisher.
Battle Chef Brigade Deluxe lists "Trinket Studios Inc." as publisher.

Death's Gambit: Afterlife lists "Serenity Forge" as publisher.

As previously mentioned, all 3 Rain World items are listed as published by "Akupara Games, LLC"

Delisted Games posted an article about this today. The ones you listed are no longer published by Adult Swim but they are still listed as published by them on there company website. Might be just down to laziness.

https://www.adultswim.com/games/battle-chef-brigade

https://www.adultswim.com/games/deaths-gambit

https://www.adultswim.com/games/rain-world

Edited by Ryan Industries
  • Like 3

On 3/7/2024 at 5:16 PM, Ryan Industries said:

Warner Bros. Discovery is shutting down Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC over the next few months (Credit: Variety). I have no idea if this will affect their games but they published and/or developed at least 2 games on PS4, Bendy and the Ink Machine & Rwby: Grimm Eclipse. Bendy is an offline platinum, while Rwby has at least 27 online trophies spread across the base game and DLC (See Trophy Guide).

Both games got sequels but were published/developed by other companies, they are Bendy and the Dark Revival & Rwby: Arrowfell. Rwby: Arrowfell might be in trouble as well since Rooster Teeth owns the IP and Warner Bros. Discovery is apparently trying to sell it (Credit: SuperHeroHype).

data5.png

Updated to reflect that LRG also has a physical release & that there is at least 27 online trophies (Credit: @grifteskymfning & @EqualityEarth)

Photo-PLAYSTATION-2024-3-7-5-40-49.jpg

Upon looking at the guides for RWBY Grimm Eclipse, there seems to be 11 online only trophies, with 5 of them requiring 4 people. The rest, you could self-boost with 2 consoles or do them solo. Most importantly, the guides say it should take 41 hours, 100+ is a huge difference. Am I missing something?

Edited by tony_snake_24
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

Upon looking at the guides for RWBY Grimm Eclipse, there seems to be 11 online only trophies, with 5 of them requiring 4 people. The rest, you could self-boost with 2 consoles or do them solo. Most importantly, the guides say it should take 41 hours, 100+ is a huge difference. Am I missing something?

The 100+ hours was an error on my end. I believe I was looking at multiple guides (for other games) at the time. I will update my post with the correct info. Thank you.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

So, to confirm, are these the only games that will be truly gone and not accessible by any other means, not even a limited edition, on PlayStation?:

- Small Radios Big Televisions

- Mega Coin Squad

- Rise and Shine

- RBWY: Grimm Eclipse (online trophies)

- Samurai Jack Battle Through Time (EU trophy list)

Yes - no way to get these games on PlayStation outside of the PS Store.

Small Radios Big Televisions is a confirmed upcoming delisting. The others are definitely at risk but not confirmed.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, shipper321 said:

Ticket to Ride will be removed from the store June 17, 2024 11am CEST / 2am PDT / 5am EDT along with the game servers. Online games will therefore stop working together with all other online services such as chat. The game can still be played in offline mode, even in Pass & Play mode, as long as you own the game. Furthermore, you will still be able to use all the DLC you own. We are very grateful for your support and for the passion you have shown all these years. Thank you so much for wanting to join us on our journey.

This also means the delisting has been delayed from April 2024, which was the initial plan.

EDIT: All trophies are obtainable offline, they're all labelled as Single Player only.

This is however a Playlink couch co-op game, which means "offline" will require at least two mobile devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your console.

Furthermore, it looks like the Playlink app was delisted from Google Store a while back ? Anyway I couldn't find it today, so I don't know how doable this game is if you only have Android devices. Finally, I couldn't find the information if Playlink games are PS4-only or compatible with PS5 as well. Any help much appreciated. 🙏

2 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

This is however a Playlink couch co-op game, which means "offline" will require at least two mobile devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your console.

Furthermore, it looks like the Playlink app was delisted from Google Store a while back ? Anyway I couldn't find it today, so I don't know how doable this game is if you only have Android devices. Finally, I couldn't find the information if Playlink games are PS4-only or compatible with PS5 as well. Any help much appreciated. 🙏

Any ps4 Playlink game can be played on ps5 normally. In most cases their apps will only be available from sources like APK Pure which is not considered 100% safe, but personally I downloaded Hidden Agenda app for Android in the site mentioned, didn't have any issue and it worked perfectly. I don't have the exact link and also there will always be more than one version of the app available, so either search which version is the most recommended or do a little bit of trial and error; also, you don't need to accept every permission it will be asked from you before downloading it.

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, tony_snake_24 said:

So, to confirm, are these the only games that will be truly gone and not accessible by any other means, not even a limited edition, on PlayStation?:

- Small Radios Big Televisions

- Mega Coin Squad

- Rise and Shine

- RBWY: Grimm Eclipse (online trophies)

- Samurai Jack Battle Through Time (EU trophy list)

Thanks a lot for this.

• Like 3

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/spearhead-games-lays-off-majority-of-staff

Spearhead games seems to be on the ropes. At potential risk are:

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS Plus Dec 2016, I believe)

Omensight

Tiny Brains (PS3 and PS4 stacks; looks like both were delisted some time ago already)

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/spearhead-games-lays-off-majority-of-staff

Spearhead games seems to be on the ropes. At potential risk are:

Stories: The Path of Destinies (PS Plus Dec 2016, I believe)

Omensight

Tiny Brains (PS3 and PS4 stacks; looks like both were delisted some time ago already)

Tiny Brains was delisted around 2021 at least.

• Like 2

Okay so I understand only one was confirmed but to clarify are these the one's in trouble of delisting?

- Small Radios Big Televisions (Confirmed) (Owned)

- Mega Coin Squad

- Rise and Shine

- RBWY: Grimm Eclipse

- Samurai Jack Battle Through Time

- Headlander

- Jazzpunk (Owned)

- Vorgarr the Viking

- Rain World

- Duck Game (Owned)

- Rick And Morty: Virtual Rick-ality

- Battle Chef Begaide (Owned)

- Death's Gambit

- ToeJam & Earl: Back in the groove

- RBWY: Arrowfell

- Bendy and the Dark Revival

- Bendy and the Ink Machine (Owned)

Also what about

- Omensight and Stories: The Path of Destinies?

On 3/10/2024 at 8:21 PM, shipper321 said:

I'm not sure if this has been brought up regarding Ticket to Ride, but the servers will be closing on June 17, 2024 if the PS Store page is to be believed. Even on the UK store, this notice is in Danish for some bizarre reason, so I've put it through Google Translate.

Ticket to Ride will be removed from the store June 17, 2024 11am CEST / 2am PDT / 5am EDT along with the game servers. Online games will therefore stop working together with all other online services such as chat. The game can still be played in offline mode, even in Pass & Play mode, as long as you own the game. Furthermore, you will still be able to use all the DLC you own. We are very grateful for your support and for the passion you have shown all these years. Thank you so much for wanting to join us on our journey.

Farewell, ferroequinologists.

This also means the delisting has been delayed from April 2024, which was the initial plan.

EDIT: All trophies are obtainable offline, they're all labelled as Single Player only.

Is the NA version getting Delisted and have they said anything about putting it on sale before it does? $50 seems steep for the game haha

Edited by CJStrawman