Profile not updating.

Same issue here.  I earned 4 DLC trophies from Uncharted 3 and synced my trophies prior to updating my PSNP account.  Now it seems my entire Uncharted 3 list is hidden.. and it isn't just PSNP either that is displaying me as having hidden trophies on U3.  I checked my trophy list to make sure the trophies are still set to public on both PS3 and PS4 and they are as well.

Edited by Elegy

somethings going weird today after the update, earlier i had about 50 hidden trophy's. had to manually go through every single game listed in my ps4/ps3 and vita to make sure they aren't hidden. couldn't find a single hidden game. then it turned into 2 hidden. after that it resolved itself. 

just hope everyone else's problem resolves :(.

last hidden game was crazy taxi which i did earn a trophy for to confirm it synced.

Edited by kingdrake2

I was having thus problem myself and it was bugging the shit out of me. At least it's fixed here now. PSNTL is still convinced that I have 38 hidden for some reason.

Between the maintenance and now this all happening around the time I got my 20k milestone, I'm convinced that @Satoshi Ookami has been working to enact judgement upon my VN-skipping self on behalf of the VN god or something.

If you are, can you tell that god that I recently read 999 and I really liked it? :P

Edited by Wdog-999
  • Like 2

I'm having another kind of problem, my trophy lists are shuffling, and as far as I've seen, this is only happening with games I use to play even after I've got the plat, just like Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Titan Souls and Rocket League.

These games are appearing as hidden here though I've never hidden them, but on PSN they're shuffling all the time up and down my trophy lists, I've never seen anything like this before, just wondering if it's happening with anyone else

This is what I mean: 

qRbbkaC.jpg

Edited by LucasDiasC

13 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

I'm having another kind of problem, my trophy lists are shuffling, and as far as I've seen, this is only happening with games I use to play even after I've got the plat, just like Super Meat Boy, Binding of Isaac, Titan Souls and Rocket League.

These games are appearing as hidden here though I've never hidden them, but on PSN they're shuffling all the time up and down my trophy lists, I've never seen anything like this before, just wondering if it's happening with anyone else

This is what I mean: 

Hide contents

qRbbkaC.jpg

Saw a few others say that happened to them.

• Like 1

Ok, it seems to be updating now, but the latest game that I earned trophies in is like 10th down the list even though the most recently earned trophies are at the top showing correctly.  It still shows hidden trophies (6 to be exact) which are the same number of trophies I earned last night.  I don't have _any_ hidden trophies in my profile.  The game card for LBP2 does show that I finally earned them, but does not pop to the top as it would normally.

1 hour ago, D00M3D_UK_ said:

Profile not updating and also it says i have 14 hidden trophies which i didn't hide myself because i have no idea on how to hide trophies. Hopefully this problem gets fixed soon.

D00M3D_UK_.png

Glad i am not the only one.. :eyebrow: mine got updated but i had no idea what had been hidden.. 29 trop gone... same here no idea how to hide or unhide trop.. ?

For me, my Actual Sunlight trophies are showing as hidden on here, but they aren't hidden on my Vita. I have my trophy settings set to show to everyone and don't have any hidden games. I tried another trophy site and it also couldn't get my Actual Sunlight trophies. But, when using a different account (even if not friends) I'm able to see all my trophies on PS4.

Edit: Hid the trophies and then unhid them (so I could specifically save them as not hidden), and then earned a few more trophies and now everything's showing up.

Edited by Milktastrophe

Okay, I apparently have 247 hidden trophies after the profile update... No idea which trophies are hidden though. I am missing 4 platinums.

Additionally, my updated Persona 5 list should be the most current game. Instead, it did not change its position and is now between my april games, even though the last trophy earned was on May 15th :(

Edit: okay, now my complete trophy list is shuffled! There are some 2012 and 2013 games at the top WTF??

Edit 2: Ok aside from Persona 5, that is supposed to be my most current game, all these 2012 or 2013 games are games I started recently to check my progress for a backlog event but did not earn a trophy in... Still no idea about the hidden trophies, though ..

Edited by Izularia
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Izularia said:

Okay, I apparently have 247 hidden trophies after the profile update... No idea which trophies are hidden though. I am missing 4 platinums.

Additionally, my updated Persona 5 list should be the most current game. Instead, it did not change its position and is now between my april games, even though the last trophy earned was on May 15th :(

Edit: okay, now my complete trophy list is shuffled! There are some 2012 and 2013 games at the top WTF??

Edit 2: Ok aside from Persona 5, that is supposed to be my most current game, all these 2012 or 2013 games are games I started recently to check my progress for a backlog event but did not earn a trophy in... Still no idea about the hidden trophies, though ..

Same thing going on here, I really, really hope it get's fixed, if it stays like that the timestamps will look just like shared/team accounts

Sony obviously did something with their infrastructure, the stopping of the news feed for a lot of people shows they obviously were doing something. Stay calm guys.. Sly will get everything working again in due time.

9 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Okay, I updated my first post in this thread. Sony DID do something, and it's mostly about limiting mass access to trophy information. It seems to be on an account level. Sly is working on a work-around AFAIK.

I think the main problem are Sony's changes that glitched some trophy lists, because the games that are hidden here don't even appear on my PS4, the total trophies/plats are alright, but the trophy lists are shuffling and disappearing

3 minutes ago, LucasDiasC said:

I think the main problem are Sony's changes that glitched some trophy lists, because the games that are hidden here don't even appear on my PS4, the total trophies/plats are alright, but the trophy lists are shuffling and disappearing

Well, I'm telling you that Sony has made changes to limit trophy access in a time interval on an account basis, because this is what Sly said almost a day ago. They are throttling trophy access, so to speak. Go suck a big one Sony! :P 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

I don't seem to have any of the problems with hidden trophies like many of you, though the order of games is not changing for me any more - Witcher III is still my last played game even though I obtained trophies in Titan Souls and LEGO Marvel Avengers since the last time I played Witcher III; both of those games remain at the position they were in before though.

59 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I don't seem to have any of the problems with hidden trophies like many of you, though the order of games is not changing for me any more - Witcher III is still my last played game even though I obtained trophies in Titan Souls and LEGO Marvel Avengers since the last time I played Witcher III; both of those games remain at the position they were in before though.

I have this same problem. Persona 5 and Rocket League (both PS4) didn't move to the top of my last played list but the Vita games I played last night did. I hope this gets solved soon.

Edited by Lucas

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

I have this problem too. I've just earned a trophy in Yakuza 4, but the game remained in the same position instead of switching to the top. Welp, since BioShock Infinite is at the top of my list and I was gonna play it next anyway, I'm gonna do so and hope this is fixed by the time I finish it.

3 hours ago, cr1s said:

I have this problem too. I've just earned a trophy in Yakuza 4, but the game remained in the same position instead of switching to the top. Welp, since BioShock Infinite is at the top of my list and I was gonna play it next anyway, I'm gonna do so and hope this is fixed by the time I finish it.

Have the exact same problem with my god of war ascension. The date is okay, but it doesn't switch at the top.