Friday the 13: The Game Trophy Thoughts

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not going to lie you guys, they should have released this in October... you know, there's a Friday the 13th in October... release it on that day xD

I thought the same thing. A bit of a missed opportunity to release it on a Friday the 13th, and by then they would have the Single Player as well. 

Edited by FLCLcrim2
  • Like 1

Just now, FLCLcrim2 said:

I thought the same thing. A bit of a missed opportunity to release it on a Friday the 13th, and by then they would have the Single Player as well. 

Yeah, but I guess they wanted the game to be released without having to let others wait even longer for it.

3 hours ago, Terra said:

No Single Player? Aww...I was looking forward to one. Oh well. I'll still give this a try. Now if only they do a Nightmare On Elm Street...

Seriously dude. People just dont use google anymore or maybe they dont know about google at all well its going to be patched in sometime this summer. http://f13game.com/faq/

• Like 1

Ok so my first thought:

"Why in the blue hell did the developers make something as stupid as play 1000 matches!? It's bad enough that I survived, and platinumed, the grindfest that is Mortal Kombat not too long ago, but now this game has something that's even worse than MK. Also, why do I have the feeling that this game will be something like Deadman's Cross: free-to-play, but eventually the servers (or whatever) will go offline, then this game will be impossible to platinum."

Second thought:

"I finished watching a video gameplay from DashieGames, and the game looks like a lot of fun. If I do decide to buy the game in the near future, I hope that this game can easily be boosted so as to make getting the platinum not as physically and mentally exhausting."

4 hours ago, Terra said:

No Single Player? Aww...I was looking forward to one. Oh well. I'll still give this a try. Now if only they do a Nightmare On Elm Street...

I recall the kickstarter project having a post that a single player story will be coming and will be added as an update. I am not sure on the full details or if it will cost more for DLC or not.

I almost backed this game but when they said the main bulk was online I passed on it and to be honest I am glad I did that is a lot of online matches needed for the plat.

I can confirm from a couple of friends who got the game early (PC version), YOU CAN earn most the achievements/trophies via private/custom matches. They have already knocked off a lot of their achievements in less than 2 days minus the really long grindy ones.

And if you're wondering, yes you can rush the process by doing a 1v1 custom setting.

Edited by axlredgrave
  • Like 4

53671208.jpg

All this hating on each other... Imho, the trophy list is retarded but there will be some people who will get it with a smile on their faces and that's fine. No need to argue about anything else. Share your thoughs about trophy list and move on with your lifes guys.

Edited by HaserPL
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, axlredgrave said:

I can confirm from a couple of friends who got the game early (PC version), YOU CAN earn most the achievements/trophies via private/custom matches. They have already knocked off a lot of their achievements in less than 2 days minus the really long grindy ones.

And if you're wondering, yes you can rush the process by doing a 1v1 custom setting.

Thanks for the info. This helps a lot as I am very interested in getting the game but don't want to spend more than 200 hours on a game like this. Getting the platinum without doing that will take about 2000 hours and with a huge backlog already and all the new games coming out I would really hate to spend that much time on one game 

12 hours ago, axlredgrave said:

Dayum dats very boss like. If i get the game on us psn store can i play with ppl from europe if they got it from eu store ?

On 5/24/2017 at 8:48 AM, DividedByMankind said:

I did not compare it to anything. Just answered you're comment since you are the one hating in this thread. While everybody else is exited to actually get a Friday the 13th game, jason voorhees in a video game, even if the game is bad.. 

I'd rather have the LJN re released with a trophy list and plat. That and Symphony of the Night, I don't know what6them idiots were thinking not celebrating the 20 year anny of that!

2 hours ago, TheRealFragger said:

Can confirm that you can get kills and "Matches As X" in Private games. This wont be "that" bad it seems

That's great news. Honestly I don't think the 1.000 counselor matches are bad (well the ones with a random selected Jason kinda are). I was more worried about a few of the other trophies (I'm not sure how hard it is to repair a car or get away with the boat and so on).

I'm all for grindy and time consuming trophies, as long as they are not hard. 

If you wanted to boost on a 1 v 1 to get the 1,000 games as Jason....

Do you have to complete the game/rounds OR can u literally be like....I'm Jason..start, 2 seconds in then quit... #1 game as Jason > repeat process?

I don't have the game to know if there's a counter as to how many times you've played as Jason.

Also, has a producer ever made a patch where the trophies have changed? I.e can they patch it an change it to 100 games?

On 2017-05-28 at 4:25 PM, JohnDavies350 said:

Also, has a producer ever made a patch where the trophies have changed? I.e can they patch it an change it to 100 games?

Yeah, Bungie did that with Destiny since they changed certain things in the game.

Pretty sure you have to complete matches, since the initial "Play 1 game as Jason/counselor" doesn't pop until the end of the round.